Part-6

Hey guys!I wanna tell u guys than I'll update between 1 to 4 days.It will be random.But I hope u guys enjoy my story.
Let's start.

Naruto POV
What?!I'm prengent!!!"T-t-that's w-w-wha....."I started to freak out."Listen Naruto,you should.....take prengency test......."Ino worriedly said it to me."Y-y-yea.I-I-I guess.Look at the time,I should go now.Bye guys."I told them."Bye......will you be fine,Naruto?"my friends ask.I only nodded and quickly get out of the hotel.I quickly go to the nearest clinic and bought prengency test.I bought three of them just to make sure.

After buying them,I quickly ran home and take the prengency test.
First Prengency Test:Positive
Second Prengency Test:Positive
Third Prengency Test: Positive
.......Positive,they are all positive.I need to see my brother right now.I took a taxi to my brother's house and then knocked his door.

Kurama POV
I was sleeping as I hugged my mate,Itachi Uchiha.Yes,he is the famous company owners' brother and son.He had an accident on his brother's graduation day.He nearly die but lucky,he didn't want to be heir of his family company and he tired of people who likes him because of his successful family.So he took it as an opportunity and ran away.Everyone think that he's dead.I don't really care about these....well not until he became my mate,the love of my life and soon-to-be my child father.Yes,I'm prengent for five months!!!I didn't tell my brother about him.....yet.

Anyways,I heard knocking on the door so I went to open it.As soon as I open the door,an omega,my little brother rash towards me and hugged me while crying.I was worried.He hasn't cried since he learn self-defense.I worriedly asked him.He shoved something into my hand.I take a look at the thing and shock.It is a prengency test and it is positive!!!M-m-my brother is prengent."Babe,what's happening?"My love come to me with a cup of coffee in his hand."Y-y-you!!!You look exactly like that guy!"My brother shakily say."What,come in and tell about how you got prengent."I said as I make my love almost spill the coffee.

"Last month,I was given a drink by some 'sluts😡' who was jealous because me and my friends got bonus at my work.So they give us drinks with some heat-including pills in them.I know something is wrong so I drink first and quickly knew are gonna get us raped so I made my friends to throw the drinks and make an act.But I got affected by the pill and got in heat.I ran into the room,the room I clean and my boss accidently give me the keys.I think he also was trick to have heat-including pill like me and we had sex......"my brother explain."And he is the same as your mate expect that he is younger and his hair is short."He continue.

"You!Young man is quitting your job and living with me.My mate will be treating two prengented omegas from now on!!!You are sleeping here today.We are gonna take your things and quit your job tomorrow."I declared."Two?Is that mean you are pregnant too?!Congrats my brother.I'll listen to you."My brother says.That night as I sleep with my love I said"I think my brother was accidently prengent by your brother......".

Naruto POV
The next day,I quit and say goodbye to my friends and told them that I'll be in touch with them.'Don't worry baby,even if you are accidently made.I'll love you with all I can.'I thought as I rubbed my stomach.

Time skip~
8 months later
I was reading in my brother's house garden until water and blood leak out."Bother!!!I'm about to give birth." I yelled. Then we went to the hospital and delivered my babies.Three hours later,I finished delivering my last child and I fainted.

Author POV
"He has given birth to three beautiful baby boys" I said to Kurama.

To Be Continue ~
yes.I'm the doctor.I delivered Kurama's children too.He had twins,one boy and one girl.UwU
The boy,Rachi,has Kurama hair and Itachi eyes.While his sister, Ramita,is the opposite.
Naruto first born boy,Naruta has Naruto's hair and Sasuke's eyes.Naruto's second child,Maneto,was the opposite of his first child.The third child,Saruto has blond hair with some black hair while his left eye is blue and  the other is onyx.
Hope u enjoy.Bye!👋