Part 1

"Y/N-ah are you ready?" my mom called from downstairs as I was calmly brushing my hair in front of the mirror.

"Not yet mom!" I shouted back now starting to work on my eyebrows. I didn't wanna go out there with eyebrows that looked like Harry Potter's broken wand.

"Be quick Mrs. Jeon is here already!" she informed making me roll my eyes. "Well she isn't the one I'm working on this booty for mom" I mumbled to myself.

Apparently, a new family has moved into the house next to ours. Jeon family. Whom my kind mother invited over for dinner. And they have a son of about my age that all my neighbours are drooling over. Even old Mrs. Choi choked on her morning tea and accidentally spit her out her set of fake gums.

So my bestfriend Aera said, "Get your lazy single ass off the couch and go get that guy. Or you'll end up marrying a worm". As a matter of fact, a certain somebody once slipped a worm in my lunch and while the other girls of my age choke on their boyfriend's peepee, I choked on a worm.

The whole cafeteria thought I was being possessed until our school nurse took the initiative to bring me to the infirmary.

I've hated worms since that day.

So here I am, in front of my mirror, taking extra time than usual to get ready. I made my way downstairs only after I was satisfied with my final look. "Good evening Mrs. Jeon" I bowed at her. "Good evening dear it's so nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too" I said giving her a polite smile when the doorbell rang. "Oh that must be my son. He just got back from his football practice" here's my chance. "Y/N can you go-"

"I'll get him" I cut off my mom rushing towards the door while tripping on nothing. I placed my hand on the knob taking a deep breath as I stretched the best smile I could give on my face.

I opened the door.

My smile dropped.

"YOU!"

"YOU!"

I pointed at the coconut-headed-chipmunk in front of me as he did the same to me. "What are you doing here!?"

"I live here idiot. The question is what are you doing here?"

He smirked mischievously at me. I know that smirk. It means Danger. "Well hello there neighbour. Aren't you gonna let me in?" Well forget hitting on the "hot neighbour". I'd rather marry all the worms in the world.

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because my family is allergic to stupidity" I deadpanned as he narrowed his eyes in a glare at me before returning them to their original size "Wait why does your face look like that?"

Oh shit I'm wearing makeup in front of him for the first time. My cheeks heated thinking he was gonna compliment me as I asked "Like what?"

"Like you slammed it in a monkey's ass"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" and I threw my shoe at him.

We all sat in the dinner table with different expressions. I was smiling in victory, my mother looked concerned, Mrs. Jeon was trying not to laugh and Jungkook had his lips puckered in a pout because of the huge bruise forming on his forehead.

"Y/N-ah did you really have to do that?" my mother seethed through her teeth as I shamelessky nodded at her making her glare at me. She cleared her throat as she said "So I'm guessing you two know each other?"

"Oh yeah. Of course we do" Jungkook scoffed "How can I forget the girl that fell face first on the stage while performing on Christmas Eve and ran home crying?"

It was now my mother's turn to laugh "I still remember that day". I glared at both of them as I seethed through my teeth "Well how can I forget the guy that tripped over a desk and planted his face on our History teacher's butt?"

"My son is a real ass kisser" it was now Mr. Jeon's and mine turn to laugh. "Mom" Jungkook whined glaring at his mom who just shrugged her shoulders. "Alright let's start dinner before World War III breaks out, shall we?"

"Yes we shall" I said stuffing a large chunk of steak in my mouth immediately while Jungkook looked at me in disgut. "Mrs. Hyun you didn't adopt her from a zoo, did you?" he remarked making me choke on my food. "I ask myself that everyday" mom sighed shaking her head.

Jungkook classily cut a piece of the steak stuffing it in his mouth as he said "Hmm this steak is amazing Mrs. Hyun. You sure are a brilliant cook".

"Actually it's Y/N who made it" she replied making Jungkook stop his fork in mid air. I gave him a sly grin wiggling my eyesbrows "I'm a good cook aren't I?"

"Nevermind I just lost my apetite"

"That's first symptom of the disease" I casually replied continuing to eat my meal while Mrs. Jeon looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "What disease?" she asked. "A disease called idiocy. Stay away from him it's contagious"

"Excuse you, I'm a well-spoken, mature intellectual" Mrs. Jeon and I burst out laughing. Again. "I'm sorry son, but you didn't inherit intelligence from either of your parents" his mom commented making me laugh harder.

"That's because neither of you possess the trait" he mumbled loud enough for his mom to smack his head making me grin in contentment. "Okay Mr. Intellectual, tell me what is 25 multiplied by 11"

"Oh I know! That's the number of braincells that you don't have" with that said, I grabbed the back of his head, pushing it down so that his face was now stuffed in the plate of food. As I freed my grip, Jungkook raised his head.

His face was colored in reds, yellows and whites, a broccoli sticking out of his mouth and a pea in each of his nostrils as he glared at me. Before I could react, Jungkook grabbed a slice of pastry, slamming it in my face. Well goodbye to the tons of makeup I wore.

"That's enough both of you! Go clean up" mom ordered slamming her hands on the table as we both mumble a "Yes" standing up lazily. As we stood in front of the sink, a  smirk stretched on his lips "Now you look like you got facial from a monkey"
(A/N:  I'm sorry for all the innocent ones)

I eyed the bowl of water placed beside him giving him a polite smile "Here let me help you clean up" . I dumped his face into the bowl, holding him in place with both hands.

I chanted "Dear lord I pray that this holy water cleanses all the negativity planted in the brain, that I didn't know existed, of this baboon I'm holding down. May he gain enough intelligence to know that he messed with the wrong person. Amen"

Jungkook flailed his arms and legs like a rat caught in a trap due the lack of air. Being the merciful person that I am, I finally let him go. He layed down on the floor clutching his chest as he coughed out loud. Hah that's what you get for slipping worm in my food.

"What's going on here?" a familiar deep voice caught my attention. My father eyed the person on floor that resembled a donkey with tuberculosis at the moment in concern before looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Y/N, why do you look like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like you slammed your face in a mon-"

"DAD!"