We Don't Need Roads...

Hot Rod ran to the Enterprise and pushed every box out of his way, "Where is it? Where is it?!" He ripped one opened and smiled, "YES!" He put the Matrix in his chest and scanned the vehicle. He smiled and ran out as everyone saw him, "BARRY! I need help!" Barry smiled and ran to him as Peter swung over. Hot Rod put his visor on as he transformed. Barry got in front of him as Peter and Wanda jumped in, "You got enough road for 88,000?" Hot Rod scoffed, "Roads?! Parker... Where we're going, we don't need ROADS..." Barry smirked as he charged up and zoomed off. Hot Rod activated the hover conversion as he rocketed with Barry. Everyone cheered as Hot Rod lit up with lightning and left a fire trail as he and Barry vanished and left an explosion, expanding throughout the multiverse. Primus stood up, "It's another chance for us..." He walked into it and vanished. Picard and the others beamed up as he nodded, "Take us into it Wesley." Wesley nodded, "Aye sir." The ships flew into it as everyone started running into it. Bruce walked towards it as he held Diana, "It'll be okay." She nodded as she sniffled and looked back at Optimus' body. She walked away and held on to Bruce as they left. Elita held Optimus and smiled softly as Ultra Magnus knelt down, "Good job old friend..." They held him as the explosion absorbed them and the rest of the heroes... Into a new hope... A new beginning... A new Transformation...