The Power of the Primes (Pt. 1)

"THE POWER OF THE PRIMES!" Optimus Prime of Earth G2-1993/2 spoke as Armada Optimus 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 walked forth with every other Optimus and Rodimus and Vector Prime ever made. "We must join to stop Unicron and his evil forces." Sentinel Prime of Earth-TFA4 spoke as Optimus Primal walked up, "Let's do it! Together!" Everyone nodded as they opened their chests and flew out of Unicron, "Primus. Creator of all Transformers... We need you Mighty One..." A portal opened as Cybertron arrived and transformed into "PRIMUS: THE CREATOR OF ALL TRANSFORMERS HAS ARRIVED! And I'm here to teach my little brother a lesson..." He popped his knuckles as he approached Unicron. Unicron glared at him but Primus punched him in the face and then socked him in the stomach region. Unicron grunted as Primus got behind him and pile-drived him into the planet. Everyone gasped as they saw the showdown. Primus summoned his sword as Unicron summoned his an the two clashed sending a shock-wave throughout the multiverse.  Everyone gasped as they saw Primus fight and the Primes run into battle. They fought through everything as Solus Prime grabbed her forge and destroyed the competition. She smirked as she winked at Megatronus, "There's plenty for the both of us." Solus started to run, "May the best Prime win!" He laughed as he grabbed the requiem blaster and took down all squadrons of enemy jets. Lio Convoy fired his blaster as Big Convoy fired his Matrix canon. Optimal Optimus turned to Black Convoy, "Hey! You comin'?" He looked down at his hands as they began to glow blue, "Better get outta the way..." Optimal smirked and nodded as he transformed and flew up. Black Convoy ran and flew as he blasted at the Trypticon Drones. The heroes all smiled as Amuro rose his brow and Bly checked his blasters, "Should we help them?"Stephanie rubbed her head as she looked at Bruce, "I have no idea." Primus slid back as Unicron swung his sword and missed. Primus looked down at his chest and then lashed at Unicron. "Why do I feel like there's something  missing?" Primus thought as he looked at Unicron and saw Prime in there. He smiled as he kept the fight going.