Rock You Like A Hurricane

Megatron gasped as Soundwave turned to the heroes, "I am Soundblaster of Cybertron! The day may come when the courage of Man, Amazon, Cybertronian, Knight Sentinel, Gundam, Clone, and Hero fails! But it ain't this day... An hour of fear, shattered shields, destroyed armors and burnt weaponry when the age of heroes COMES CRASHING DOWN!" Peter rose a brow, "Is he quoting Lord of the Rings?" He asked Stargirl as she smirked, "And doing a fine job at it!" Aragorn walked forward and nodded as Soundblaster nodded back and activated his speakers to echo what Aragorn says. "But it is not this day! THIS DAY WE FIGHT!" Everyone loaded their weapons as Ratchet and Shockwave got Prime to the Medbay. "By all that you hold dear, in this good multiverse, I bid you STAND! HEROES OF THE MULTIVERSE!" Everyone aimed their weapons as Grimlock walked forward and turned to everyone and looked at Optimus. He put on his crown as his visor beamed red. Soundblaster nodded as Grimlock activated his sword, "For Optimus." He charged with Aragorn and Soundblaster. Peter, Rex, Doomslayer, Diana, Godzilla, and Bly followed and soon everyone charged with them. The Starships came in the millions as they flew with them. Megatron and Shattered Glass Optimus backed up as they saw the Heroes charge at them. Elves, Men, Women, Amazons, Gundam, Titans, Cybertronians, Gobots, Knight Sentinels, The Doomslayer, EVERYONE was there. Soundblaster played his favorite song as everyone smirked and yelled, "ROOOCK YOU LIKE A HURRICAAAANNNEEE!" Soundblaster activated his staff as he fought with Grimlock to bring down the big cons and Zaku units. The Enterprise fired at the incoming Nemesis ships with the Battlestar Galactica. Starbuck, Maverick, Luke, Han, Skywarp and Ahsoka all joined the fleet and fired at the enemy fighters. Soundblaster kicked Starscream into a mine and the con went flying. Soundblaster saw Megatron and approached him, "Scared to face me or say-" Megatron was interrupted by a smack to the face by Soundblaster's staff. "I ain't afraid of nothing... Especially you Bucket-Head." Soundblaster hit him several times as he growled and was kicking Megatron's after-burner. Bee and Stargirl blasted and kicked some demons away and killing any of them that came near them. Thor and Storm flew up and fried Palpatine with their lighting and thunder. Godzilla of Earth-2004 body-slammed Trypticon and blasted him. Meanwhile, Metroplex and Godzilla of Earth-MCU2023 attacked Ghidorah as Scorponok grabbed Ungoliant as he roared, "Only room for one big ass ugly spider-thing in this universe and it sure as Primus ain't you ugly!" He transformed into his Scorpion mode as they clashed. Soundblaster jumped and flipped backwards as he dodged most of Megatron's attacks. He spun his staff as he fought Starscream from his earth. Logan jumped and sliced a Cyberdemon's head off and saw an Army of Predators join the war. One approached him and bowed it's head as it activated it's arm swords and Logan simply smirked as the two hacked and diced their way through the Xenomorph hordes. The Battle was raging to new levels and they were in favor of the heroes...