The Light That Saved Us All

Optimus fell down as everyone rushed to him. His body was scratched and dented and he bled some energon. Shockwave scanned him and fell to his knees as he shed a tear. Soundblaster knelt down and sighed as Team Prime ran over. Picard, Riker, Troi, and Dr. Crusher were beamed down with Gordi as they walked over to the Prime. Diana landed as she got on Prime's chest, "Sh-Shockwave?" He shook his head as Preceptor nodded, "As I feared... The Wounds are fatal..." His voice cracked as all of Prime's Autobots circled him. Skywarp knelt down as Ahsoka covered her mouth and shook her head. Rex hugged her as  Peter and Wanda cried. Treadshot shook his head as he fell to his knees. "Optimus... You can't die..." Rey looked at him as Ben hugged her, "Do not grieve... Soon, I shall be one with the Matrix..." Prime smiled as his mask broke off. Black Convoy knelt down beside him and folded his away as he held Prime's hand, "Prime? Thank you... For everything..." Optimus nodded, "You deserved redemption... You were not and will not ever be a mistake..." He nodded and cried as Megatron from Shattered Glass hugged him. Prime looked at Rey, "I am so glad you two found happiness... Please, cherish it forever..." Ben nodded as Rey cried and nodded. Diana hugged Optimus, "I love you brother." He patted her back, "And I love you sister..." He smiled as she cried and nodded. Bruce wrapped his cape around her as they backed up. Optimus smiled as he saw: "Elita-1... My love..." Wanda cried harder as she heard that last part. Rex and every clone there saluted Optimus. His Autobots knelt before him as Hot Rod handed Prime his canon, "Thank you sir... I wish I could be like you one day..." Optimus handed him the Matrix, "Until that day... Till all are one..." Hot Rod held it and nodded as he cried. Optimus looked at Elita-1, "You make me proud all the time Optimus... Rest now... We'll be okay." Optimus nodded as he held her hand, "I love you Ariel..." She smiled and shed a tear, "And I will always love you Orion..." He nodded as his optics faded and his paint changed to black and grey. The Primes knelt down with the Autobots, Godzilla and every titan there knelt before him, and silently mourned. "No More Lives..." Hot Rod sniffled and walked away.