At Doom's Gate

Unicron has arrived and transformed... The time has come... The Icon of Sin has begun to rise... Hope was almost lost... Almost... He walked inside the base, passed by the other heroes, and made his way to the Unmaykr. He grabbed it and loaded it up. Cody walked to him, "Is that all sir?" The Slayer did not answer and walked past him as he entered a secret passage. He walked towards a red forge of sorts as he dipped his handle in there. Nemesis walked over and gasped as he nodded, "The Crucible..." The Slayer held his sword up as Red Lightning struck it. He finished as he charged outside.

Nemesis almost walked out until Wheeljack stopped him, "Hey! You're gonna need this!" He gave him a sentinel battery from the Slayer as Nemesis merged it with his spark. His body changed as he became a large transmetal version of himself, "Black Convoy... Is the name..." He grabbed his gun and loaded it as he smirked and folded his mask over his face, "Now we can fight." Shockwave walked over with his extra weapons as Wheeljack ran to the Medbay, "I'm gonna try something!" Convoy nodded as he and Shockwave flew out.

 Everyone regrouped and followed him only to see he was ripping and tearing through the hordes of evil... The Only Thing They Fear Is Him... He sliced and blew up every single arachnid and hellspawn that dared come into his path between him and the Icon Of Sin. Diana smiled as she flew and sliced some Barons down. Just then Optimus of earth 2011-3 and his Amazon army charged in as they cleared a path for the Slayer. He nodded as he grabbed his Machine gun and started to fill up Parademons and Paradooms with White-hot led. Darkseid was furious as he jumped down and blasted several Autobots and Avengers, "YOU DARE OPPOSE ME!? A HUMAN?!" The Slayer glared at him as he dashed at him and kicked him into a wall. He grabbed Darkseid's head as he smashed it into the wall over and over. Darkseid turned and tried to hit the Slayer but he got his arm broken off instead. Doom Slayer used Darkseid's arm as a Baseball bat, swinging it and hitting Darkseid so many times. When the New God was distracted, Doom Slayer grabbed his face and stuck his thumbs into Darkseid's eyes just before Darkseid tried to fire his Omega Beams. The Slayer felt no pain, no pity, and no remorse. Darkseid screamed in agony as he tried to get the Slayer off him. Anakin was slicing several Stormtroopers as he saw the Slayer. He rose a brow as the Slayer finally crushed Darkseid's head. But the Omega Beams backfired and caused the skull to blow up. The Slayer shook his hands and dusted them off as he ran towards the Icon. Optimus turned to the Slayer as he nodded at him. "We must act fast." The Slayer nodded as he looked up at the Icon. Him and Prime started to unload their arsenal on the Icon of Sin's armor. The Icon roared and started to rain down hellfire as Prime and the Slayer ran away from the fire as they kept firing at his armor. Diana dashed over as she and the others held off the demonic hordes from helping their master. Rex grabbed an Imp and blasted his head off, "How the hell does that guy do this so easily?!" Cody and Black Convoy shrugged as they killed some Cons, Bots and demons. Convoy smirked as he turned around and saw a rival Megatron who activated his dual-sabers. Convoy activated his saber as he jumped and started fighting the decepticon. Peter ran with Bly and Aayla as he rolled and webbed a Whiplash before blasting it's head off. Anakin's saber clashed with Vader's as he turned for a second, "Wanda! Go check on that Mandalorian running with the 327th commander!" He turned and force-pushed Vader backwards. Wanda nodded and few over to Bly. He blasted a few droids and kicked an Imp into a pit, "Ms. Maximoff!" She rose a brow as she landed and looked at him, "Parker's the Mandalorian who brought us here!" They ran to him but the demons started piling on everyone. Optimus reached for his blaster until the Slayer threw him the greatest weapon ever since the shotgun: "The Big... Fucking... GUN!" Prime caught it and fired at the Icon's head. The beams of the BFG stretched out as it took out quite a few troopers, demons and evil autobots and decepticons with it as it destroyed the Icon's face armor. The Icon screamed as he fell down and shook the planet. Prime got up and breathed heavily as he looked up and saw Unicron. Doom Slayer smirked under his helmet as he loaded his super shotgun and aimed at incoming TIE fighters. He launched his meat-hook on to one as it pulled him up to it but he just kept going. Prime transformed and drove on to a ramp as he followed behind the Slayer. A version of Vader jumped down but the Slayer sawed him in half and kept going for Unicron. Cody ran to Spinister, "Sir! Get us up there!" Spinister nodded and pointed to a shuttle as them, Rex, Wanda, Bly Amuro, Impactor, Ironhide and many others got in and flew up. Amuro got in his mobile suit as he got on the roof and sliced the TIE fighters and Decepticon drones coming at them. Skywarp, Anakin, Skyfire, and the other flyers provided cover-fire for them. Doomguy jumped up and punched Unicron's optic so hard it shattered as he and Optimus made it inside. The others crashed their ship but some of the flyers helped them out and they flew into Unicron. Unicron merged with the Icon of Sin. Their powers becoming stronger and Unicron being the biggest he's ever been. Everyone on the ground gasped until Tony turned around and smiled, "Finally..."