head

Hi, this is really random but i was bored and in a mood to write smut. anyways hope you enjoy :p

"y/n" your fiancé, michael says with his smooth voice that could probably make any woman weak in their knees.

you turn your gaze from out the car window and to the handsome man driving the car. his hands gripped the steering wheel tightly and you raised a brow at him.

"yes?" you ask, tilting your head to the side. Michael looks over to you and then back to the road quickly.

"we have a while to go" he says, voice going a few octaves deeper. he brings his right hand away from the steering wheel and places it on your thigh, squeezing gently.

heat rises to your cheeks as you look down at his hand, slowly moving closer to your clothed womanhood. you mentally scolded yourself for deciding to wear jeans for this trip.

michael looks over to you and chuckles at how flustered you are. bringing his hand over your area, he swipes his middle finger over your clothed clit making you shudder with delight.

"take them off" his voice was serious and demanding. you debated wether or not you should listen to him. 'when was the last time i gave michael head?' you thought to yourself.

coming up with your decision, you place your hand on top of michael's and move his hand so that it's back on the steering wheel. he grits his teeth and you can tell by his facial expressions that he's becoming angry.

you giggle, "relax, baby" unbuckling you're seatbelt, you get into a position so that your on your knees on the seat and facing micheal.

you place your hand on top of his growing bulge and lick your lips. "when was the last time i tasted your cum?" you ask sweetly, looking up at your fiancé.

his breathing is now somewhat shaky as he grips the wheel tighter.

"a month and a half ago" you frown.

"why haven't you told me!" you whine start unbuckling his belt, taking it out of the first two hoops.

"tch" was all that could be heard from michael other then his breathing.

grabbing onto his grey boxer briefs, you reach inside and grab ahold of his large member. "mm" you moan and lean up to Michael's neck. you place small kisses all over his collarbone before returning your attention to the bigger matter. ;)

you somewhat manage to pull his boxers and pants down, michael understanding, he lifts his booty up and as he does you pull them down, revealing his hard cock.

you lean down and kiss the tip, smearing his precum. michael lets out a low hiss, bucking his hips up a bit.

you grab his cock in your left hand and start stroking it, moving your tongue over the tip.

"ugh" michael moans quietly. bring you lips over his member, you wrap your mouth around him and slowly go down, trying to tease him.

he grunts. you come back up and then go back down, making a bobbing motion.

your saliva coats his cock as lube making it much more easier for you to take him deeper down your throat.

you remove your lefts hand from the base of his member as your mouth starts to reach there. moving your hand down to his balls, you begging to fondle them.

"ah- fuck!" michael moans as his legs start shaking a bit.

you take him out of your mouth for a second to catch your breath, replacing your mouth with your left hand again.

looking up at him, you bring him into a kiss, hoping that him being the spawn of satan will provide him with sight when his eyes are closed . (idk if that makes sense but since he's driving he's distracted😹)

you pull away and lean back down to his cock. you bring him back into your mouth, slurping and sucking as he makes his way deeper and deeper into your throat until you finally reach the base of his cock.

his member twitches violently inside of your mouth as he lets out a strangled moan, "y/n! fuck fuck fuck! i'm cumming"

you couldn't help but moan around him as his warm seed spills down your throat. the vibrations make it much more pleasurable for him as he thrusts his hips up and hits the back of your throat. moments like these are the reason why you thank michael for helping build up your gag reflex.

you take him out of your mouth and spit his cum over his cock, looking at how much you received.

satisfied with what you got and lick his semen off of him and swallow it.

"mm" he lets out a low moan. when you look back up, you realize that he has pulled over on the side of the road.

"oh? is it my turn?" you ask and giggle, bringing him into a kiss.