Dirty thoughts

REQUESTED BY; ShirinMller7

WARNINGS; smut, dirty talk, swearing +unedited so be prepared 🙌🏼

Friday. The last day of your work week. You longed for this day to come, normally because of the two day break you got from your job as an interviewer. But for once you actually looked forward to going in.

Today you would be interviewing one of the most famous business men in the world. His name was Michael Langdon. You interviewed a lot of famous people in your time working here but when your manager had spilled the beans of how Michael was coming, you immediately took the position.

He has always been your celebrity crush yet you had always kept it to yourself. His smile in the ads he was in for his company had always made your lower region a bit wet.. but lets not talk about that yet

Today you had decided to wear a short black dress, it hugged your curves perfectly and flared out a bit at the ends of it. The dress was accompanied bye a nice pair of black heel boots your bestfriend had bought you for your 21st birthday.

You grabbed a black silk cardigan and your purse and keys before heading out the door.

When you arrived to work everyone seemed to be rushing to get everything into place. As you clocked in, your manager Joshua came up to you.

"Good afternoon, y/n" He smiles and places a hand on your shoulder.

"afternoon, Josh. Has Michael arrived yet?" you ask and start walking away, his hand falling from your shoulder.

"ah yes, in fact they are waiting for you in the director area" He says.

"alright that's good, I just need to place my bag down and then I'll head out there" You start walking towards your desk area.

"u-uh y/n wait!" joshua says trying to catch up to you. You turn around and cock your head to the side. "do you think you would i don't know? maybe wanna go out for drinks later?" he scratches the back of his head and looks down sheepishly.

"o-oh uh i'm actually busy these next couple of weeks, maybe some other time?" you say, trying to let him down easy. This wasn't the first time he has asked you out yet each time you always came up with an excuse. "i should get goin" you place your bag down and then run off to the director area.

To say he was beautiful was honestly an understatement. You walked into the room and sat down on the chair across from Michael silently.

You could feel his eyes on you as you adjusted your mic piece on your dress.

"Good evening ms. l/n" Michael says making you look up. Your eyes widen not just because of how he knew your name but of because how silk his voice sounded. "Your name tag" he smiled politely, looking down at the tag on your dress.

"o-oh right" you laugh, "good evening Mr. Langdon. I must say, I'm honored to have you seated in front of me"

He chuckles and smirks as your cheeks heat up. "oh?" he asks suggestively.

"u-um" you try to concentrate but it's kind of hard to because of the sexy man in front of you. jeez, you could see the outline of his muscular arms through his shirt. Maybe he didn't realize his shirt was a few sizes to small?

"so I heard your climate change program has been sky rocketing through the stocks. Many people are investing in it and want to know more about how you plan to help save this planet." You were surprised you could even manage to form a sentence but somehow god must have saved you. You would have to remember to pray later.