LIFE AND DEATH - MICHAEL LANGDON

michael was scared. scared of what would happen to you if he went through with his plan to start the apocalypse. he didn't want the love of his life to die, but he didn't want to disappoint his father either.

when michael would look into your eyes, he didn't see the color, or how they sparkled in the sunlight. he saw you and only you. he always made sure to look very closely at you when he would stare. he would fund little marks on your face that you didn't even know you had. he thought it was marvelous how a creature so pure and innocent could look so beautiful without even trying.

it was terrifying seeing the love of his life walk down the isle and up to her soon-to-be-husband. of course michael was hurting deep inside. he hated knowing that he hurt you, that he broke you.

that one night you came home crying, telling michael you didn't feel like your relationship with him was an actual relationship,- to you it felt like he was controlling you, never giving you an option to do anything in your life. he never showed you any love or affection unless he wanted sex. and you hated that. you wanted someone to actually love you, not your body, but you. even though you loved michael, you knew that this wasn't what you wanted.- michael hurry you that night. he grabbed ahold of your wrist, him burning you and looking into your eyes, seeing fear. he instantly let go and told you to leave.

you both haven't talked to each other since then until you sent him an invitation to your wedding, which got michael thinking. could i even look at her?

as your white dress flowed past your ankles, ending behind you, your left arm entangled with your fathers right arm and your right arm holding your bouquet of white roses, michael looked at you. he stared at your eyes, which were fixated in your soon-to-be-husband's eyes. michael knew that what he saw deep inside of them, wasn't love. it was fear.

your father let go of your arm and nodded, making his way to his seat, as you stood in front of your fiancé. he grabbed ahold of your hands and smiled. you smiled back, not knowing what to do. the celebrant started speaking and you started to think.

michael was right. it was fear in your eyes. you didn't want to get married to this man. he wasn't meant for you. should you stop this? call off the wedding? for god's sake, you don't even love the man standing in front of you.

"s-stop" your say, cutting the celebrant off. your fiancé looked confused and the celebrant raised an eyebrow. "i can't do this. i don't love you. i-i love him" you said, raising a hand and pointing to michael, who was just as shocked as everyone else in the room.

you let go of your ex fiancé's hands and walked over to michael, taking his hand in yours.

"let's get out of here" you say and smile.

michael knew what he was going to do now. he was going to make sure he showed you how much he loved you. he was going to cherish you. he was going to go through with his plan to start the apocalypse now that you were there. he was going to make sure that you had everything you want and need. he loved you, as you loved him.