FIRST MEETING - MICHAEL LANGDON

MICHAEL L. — FIRST MEETING

SOFT! MICHAEL

* . ;

you were walking home from a horrible day of high school. it's been the worst day of the school year. you had your head phones in and you were blasting your favorite song.

you look to your left and spot that house. everyone you've ever met said that "that house is haunted" they call it the murder house. you've never really thought about it, even though you lived right next door. maybe it was just some random house with creepy people who lived inside and made up those stories so people would leave them alone. you honestly didn't blame them, especially with the type of people who lived in your neighborhood.

you keep walking and look up to the right window. there was a boy looking down at you out of the window.

wow, he's beautiful

you think to yourself. he had a hazel type color hair, it was shaggy. he had really really pretty blue eyes. it reminded you of the springs in florida.

you look back down so you can see where you're going. you continue walking to your front porch.

"hey, grandpa" you smile and give your grandfather a hug. he was sitting in his, on the porch.

"hi, sweetheart" he says.

you bring your book bag into your room and change into something comfortable. you then make your way back to the porch so that you can converse with your grandfather. you take a seat next to him and start talking.

you guys mostly talk about how school is going.

"today was the worst. i had to take 3 tests in my algebra class and then some girl started to get on my nerves. and on top of that i got my period" you complain to your grandfather.

"ah, that must suck" he says and you both look over to your neighbor. she was taking groceries out of her car.

"michael! come help me grab these, please!" your neighbor, ms. constance had shouted. she grabbed some of the groceries and started to make her way to the door.

you watched as the boy named 'michael' came walking out of the house. he went towards the car and grabbed the rest oft he groceries, closing the trunk after him.

he turned towards you and gave you a smile. you couldn't help but blush and smile back. he made his way back into the house and shut the door.

"i don't know why, but i feel like you have a little crush on michael langdon" your grandfather chuckles.

"paaaleeease, i've never even talked to him before" you state.

ms. constance comes out of her house and walks over to you and your grandfather.

"hi, [grandfather's name]" constance says and smiles.

"hi" your grandfather says and waves.

"if you don't mind, i would like to steal your grand daughter from you for a second. my michael has been bugging me about her coming over all day. and i'm truly starting to get annoyed" she laughs.

your grandfather looks over to you and nods his head.

you stand up and follow constance to her house. she holds the door open for you and you're greeted to a smiling michael.

"hi!" michael says and smiles really hard.

"hi" you say and smile back.

"would you like to play some video games? i have a lot" he asks and walks closer to you.

"sure!" you squeal and he grabs your wrist and brings you up stairs.