NEIGHBORS - MICHAEL LANGDON

MICHAEL L. — NEIGHBORS

SMUT KIND OF?
DOMINANT MICHAEL!

SMUT KIND OF?DOMINANT MICHAEL!

* . ;

"actually, he's really cute" you stated, holding your cellphone to your ear.

you were laying on your bed, studying for your science finals and you were on the phone with your friend, ray.

you guys were currently talking about the cute boy, michael, that lived next door from you.

"what does he look like? maybe i'll try and get a taste of him for myself" ray giggles. he was gay, obviously. like really gay. but you loved him either way.

"well," you started, twirling a piece of your hair. "he has these really cute curls, his hair is more of an orangish, brownish color. OH AND OMGG, HIS SMILE!"you yell into the phone, smiling so hard.

"oou, girl i'm on my way" ray says and hangs up the phone. you didn't know if he was being serious so you had to text him.

you: wait, ray. r u really coming over?
ray: hell yeah, i'm tryna see what this qt looks like. 😉
you: 🤡

you rolled your eyes and giggled at what ray had said.

you hopped out of your bed and went downstairs. you looked to your right, into the living room and your grandfather was watching some movie about the apocalypse.

"hey, grandpa!" you say smiling. your grandfather turns around and smiles.

"hey"

"ray's gonna come over for a bit. i hope you don't mind" you say and he nods his head, turning his attention back to the tv.

*

"so how am i gonna see him?" ray asks.

you guys were sitting on your bed talking.

"well, his room is right there" you say, pointing outside of your bedroom window.

your bedroom window has a perfect view of michael's room.

"sweet!" ray says and looks out of the window.

"be discreet!" you whisper yell to ray and he waves you off along with a "i got this, don't worry"