Chapter 6: 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

~ ⚓ ~

Applejack's POV

"Wow.. just wow. I can't believe Blaze is going to the same school as us now. I really hate how smug he looks." Rainbow Dash said, folding her arms in disappointment.

"I certainly did not expect that news but if Rarity is happy with Blaze then I'm happy for her." Twilight said, with a smile on her face.

"No, no! You are missing the point, Twily. We don't ship Rarilaze, only Rarijack!!" Pinkie Pie said, frowning.

"Wait.. Rarijack?" Fluttershy asked.

"I'm so lost, but I'm just gonna pretend I understand everything you guys just said." The dumbfounded Sunset said.

"For the first time, Pinkie is right. And Rarijack is a ship name combination of Rarity and Applejack." Rainbow Dash explained, "Gee, guys, you gotta read some more books." She murmured but it was loud enough for us to hear.

"Wait... hold up? You girls really romantically ship Rarity and Applejack together? Isn't Rarity dating Blaze.. On the other note, Applejack doesn't even like her.." Twilight stated so confidently in her facts.

"Or am I missing something here?" Twilight asked, but none of us replied to her question.

"Erm.. Hey, Applejack. Are you okay?" Fluttershy pointed out.

My eyes were set on my legs, and my hands shaking. I was not focusing on the conversation between the girls, but only thinking about certain things.

But when I heard my name being called, I looked up to Fluttershy and the other girls including Sunset.

The first day of school recently ended and the girls decided to chat. So, we are currently at the usual diner where we always meet up at. This time, it's without Rarity, since she is with Blaze..

After the recent events, I was really shocked, frustrated, and angry but who am I to be angry over that...?

I did tell Rarity to go after Blaze but I didn't really mean it, and I was hoping Rarity won't listen to me like she usually would.

I just wanted her to be safe and now all I want to do is to get her back and feel her in my arms again but that is selfish. I don't want her to be in danger.

"Yeah..?" I softly said.

"Are you alright..? You were spacing out and you're not saying anything." Fluttershy said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm okay.. Sorry, guys. I was just thinkin' about things." I said with a blank expression.

"I see.." Fluttershy mumbled.

"Applejack, can you answer a question for me?" Twilight asked, solemnly.

She looked serious.

I shrugged, "Sure, go ahead. What's up, Twilight?"

"Do you like Rarity?" Twilight asked, bluntly.

I widened my eyes due to surprise, bit my lips, and played with my fingers.

That was so unexpected of Twilight to say but I get why she would ask that.

They were all looking at me waiting for me to answer as I looked to the opposite side of them, embarrassed.

"I guess I can't keep hidin' the truth anymore.." I chuckled, nervously.

"Yes, I do like Rarity.." I replied, without hesitation.

Fluttershy and Twilight was so shocked and gasped. Rainbow Dash was chuckling, and Pinkie Pie smiled.

"What?!" Twilight said.