Chapter 5: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

~ ⚓ ~

Applejack's POV:

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

*BEEP*

The hard-felt footsteps began to approach me like an earthquake is bound to happen.

"Come on, big sis! Ya have to get up for school! And that alarm is really annoyin'!" Someone said with a high-pitched voice.

I started to lift my eyelids widely open, and I groggily rubbed my eyes. My sight was focused on the ceiling above me. I remained still on my bed, staring motionlessly.

I honestly forgot that today was the first day of being a junior in my school. Apple Bloom is also transferring to the same high school where I go to.

I really can't believe how fast she is growing up.

Sadly, the summer is coming to an end, and it was starting to get cooler out there.

"Ugh.. what?" I mumbled, still half-asleep. My body turned over to the sound and it turned out to be Apple Bloom.

"..Did ya really forget or what? It's our first day of school so ya gotta get up and get ready!" Apple Bloom said while she acts super enthusiastic.

It sounds like she's really excited about entering in high school for the first time ever as a freshman.

I stared at my little sister for a few seconds, sinking the facts in. I eventually groaned, stuffing my head with my pillow.

"Feel ya." She laughed. Apple Bloom seems like she was about to leave my room but stopped her tracks.

"Oh, right! Granny wants to see ya when ya are done, Applejack! She doesn't like it when ya are late." Apple Bloom commented.

Huh? Granny wants to see me? I wonder what it will be about..?

That got my whole attention so I took the pillow off my head and moved it back to where it belonged.

I began to look over at Apple Bloom, rolling a little over to my right side.

"Oh.. okay. For what reason?" I asked, curiously. Apple Bloom stared at me, looking clueless, "Beats me," She said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Anyways.. I have to go and prepare for my very first day of bein' a freshman! Please don't be late, big sis!" Apple Bloom said. When her final words was out, she officially left my room and shut the door besides her.

I breathed out a heavy sigh, running my fingers through my messy blond hair as I started to feel frustrated for a unknown reason.

Why do I feel so frustrated and unmotivated?

Probably because it's the first day of school... Knowing that I am going to see someone who wouldn't be so happy to see me.

Rarity.

It is really going to be difficult when I see her, especially after I broke her heart.

But the truth is.. I couldn't keep avoiding her anymore, neither can she.

We'd have to see each other anyways because of our best friends. We are still friends with those people, let's not forget that.

Life never just stop for anyone, so we got to keep living our lives.

I arose from my bed, as I started to feel ready to start the day.  I headed to my bathroom and began the morning routine.

After that, I grabbed my signature hat and carefully put it on top of my long blonde hair.