Chapter 3: 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥

~ ⚓ ~

Applejack's POV:

Today is my least favorite day of the week, yes, you've guessed it. Monday.

But luckily, my school is closed today due to a holiday. So, I have a free day before going back to school tomorrow. I'm a junior.

Right now, I'm at Sugarcube Corner with Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash.

We would always hang out together, of course, we do hang out with the other girls. But Pinkie, Rainbow, and I are like a trio.

Rainbow was eating a rainbow styled cake and she had a milkshake that was made especially for her. It was a rainbow milkshake too.

Of course, it is literally in her name.

I was drinking my english toffee milkshake. It tasted so delicious.

Pinkie was drinking a birthday cake milkshake, and she was also eating cookies, cupcakes, and cake at the same time.

That's so Pinkie.

"So, Applejack... What's up between you and Rarity?" Rainbow Dash blurted out of nowhere, slurping her milkshake.

I choked on my milkshake when Rainbow brought that up.

Great, of course, Rainbow had to bring up Rarity on this great day, I was actually starting to have fun.

"What the hell, Rainbow?!" I said, coughing, my face was getting red due to embarrassment and the choking I had.

Rainbow smirked, "You still haven't told me when you said you would.. I mean, come on, something is eating you up. We care about you, cowgirl."

"I get it, Rainbow, but I don't wanna talk about Rarity.. Just not today." I said, avoiding eye contact with Rainbow.

That's right, I still haven't told Rainbow about what happened on that movie night. She only knows a small part of it but not the big one.

I told her I would tell her later and I really was planning on it. I wanted to tell her but I honestly forgot.

It slipped my mind. I was also trying so hard to not think about Rarity when she was all I can think about.

But, great, now Rainbow pulled me back to first base.

I just want one day where I don't have to think about Rarity or talk about her. I just want peace.

I coughed a few times because I was still choking. It's so cold! I feel like the maze of my throat is all frozen.

"Well?" Rainbow asked.

"I'm literally chokin' right now.." I replied.

"OH, GIRLS!! I KNOW!!" Pinkie yelled, raising her hand acting like we are in a classroom and Rainbow's the teacher.

I was still recovering with the choking and Pinkie wasn't helping.

"Uh... Pinkie, I was asking Applejack-" Rainbow began but got interrupted by Pinkie.