" Jesus Milli , you're unbelievable " I say as we make our way taking some whole fridge amount of blood bags with us .

It's not like we're monsters but we need it . We're now vampires and we can't help it . Atleast we're not killing people like others .

We make our way home .

" Why don't you shift with us completely ? Like you're now our family and I want you to stay with us as we don't have anyone " Milli asks with a sad expression adding -

" Please Ethan stay with us . Anyhow you don't need to pay rent to your apartment as you can stay with us in guestroom , please " she asks pouting .
" I'll think about it but I can't promise for now " is all I say .

" Okey but I want you to stay or else I'll compel you to stay " she says while laughing .

" Okay grandma I'll think lets go now " I say to her .

** Iyla's P.O.V **

I came to a run as my wolf kept bugging me

I came to a run as my wolf kept bugging me . I came to run in woods which is a near to Adrian's home as I also wanted to see him .

I'm running as I smell something different . Some different scent . It's like vannila mixed with Lavender . It's the most amazing scent I have ever smelled in my life .

** Follow that Smell . It can be our mate "* Izzy says

** Okay ** I tell to her and I began to run in direction that smell came from .

I see now a bluish black wolf standing in front of me . It's the most beautiful wolf I have ever seen . I dint see any wolf like this in my whole life . It's one of a kind . Seeing me it's eyes widens .
It takes a step back from me as I try to approach him . Maybe it's thinking that I'll hurt him .

I shift back to my human form . It takes another step back .

" I won't harm you " I shout at him .

" Shift " I tell it in my Alpha tone as it can't deny it . Because we're from royal blood line meaning we will the Alphas of all Alphas . No one will be able to disrespect us or do anything we won't want them to do .

But instead of shifting it starts running . I start running behind it . I need to follow him and hide my scent . I simply see mud next to me as I roll in it hiding my scent . I climb up a tree and pass from tree to tree as it can't see me .

It stops and turns back to see if I'm following or not . Obviously it dint check the trees thank god .

I see it's going near Adrian's house . Now we're back of his house as I see Milli and Ethan waiting there for someone .

That wolf comes to Milli as Milli rubs it's fur and hugs it . It mean Milli know this wolf . Even Ethan know . But how ? Who is this wolf ?

" Shift back , I bought what you asked , I'm craving " Milli says to him .

Fuck this means Milli knows about wearwolfs . That wolf starts to shift back as Milli and Ethan turns .

Now I can't believe what I see . I see that the wolf shifted back into Adrian , naked . FUCK .

Adrian is a wearwolf and he's my mate . He's that blueish black wolf . It's only one living of its kind .

Adrian quickly put on his t-shirt and shorts . " You can turn back " he says them .

Milli goes and brings blood bags in her hands . Blood ? What for ? I thought .

" Take this " saying she hands one for Ethan and one for Adrian and one for her .

What the fuck is going on ? They all drink blood as I see their eyes turing from blue green to red . They're wearwolfs and vampire . They are hybrid's .

That is why Ethan is back to life even after the bite . They gave Ethan their blood .

I look at them and Milli sees a dead butterfly . After drinking the hole blood bag , she bends down and looks at Addy .

Addy bends down at her level and places his hand on hers on top of butter fly . Their eyes turn blue .

What the fuck is going on ??? I see they do some spell as the butterfly comes back to its life . Fuck they are also a witch and a warlock .

FUCK . This means they are TRIBRID'S . The most powerful beings in this world . This explains why my royal Alpha tone doesn't effect them .

They get up and Milli laughs happily hugging both Ethan and Addy .

What should I do ? Should I say to Romeo ? Or should I keep this to me ?
Addy is my mate , should I respect his privacy or should I keep out their true identity safe ?

______________________________________

What do you think Iyla will do ?

Will she choose her mate or will she choose to tell this whole to Romeo ?

What happens if Romeo will know about Milli and Adrain ? How will he react ?

Let's find out .

My insta - ray__xo

Thankyou again for reading my book .

Love ,

Ray .