chapter 59

//Marcus  pov//

4 weeks

Its been weeks and she hasn't opened her beautiful brown eyes yet ,neither twitched ,she just lays there soundless it's ironic to say considering how much she likes to talk

Thinking about her talkativity brings a smile to my face , to actual think that whenever she spoke use to irritate me is funny cause right now I would give anything to hear her talk to me ,scream or even fight me ,I would give anything for her to call me an arse or dounchebag.

But we don't all get what we want do we ?

"Please Christina open your eyes just once ?" I ask this question every night ,every morning ,every time I open my eyes sitting besides her bed I ask her the same thing ,she's been in coma ever since ,her bruises are now gone but she's not back from her deep slumber ,I have tried to sleep but every time I close my eyes I am reminded of the person I am a beast.

How I want to tell her all the things running through my head ,tell her I love her ,tell her I am sorry for taking away everything from her.

"Christina , I don't know if you'll ever come back to me but I want to take this chance to explain things to you cause I am too much of a coward to tell you when I will see your beautiful eyes again ,I have done a lot of mistakes in my life I have said a lot of things to you that hurt you but through all the words I have clashed at you I have never actual told you how much I love you ,and right now I truly miss you I might sound crazy or somewhat delusional cause how could I love you and still hurt you the way I did ,it's just that things went so fast I was enable to bring the pieces back , I promise I am a lot of things but I am not a liar when I say that I love you,you don't have to believe me because its fine I wouldn't believe me either , but Christina it was always you it was never Catherine yes I slept with her but that was way before I had realised your importance ,it was my fault I didn't take our relationship ,our bond importantly I failed to see your importance because I am a total idiot call me whatever you like , Catherine was just there for my own selfish desires and pleasure it was never love between us cause the day I started loving you was the day I slowly started changing ,I saw things much clearer and that was the day Catherine was no more.

But little did I know that she would come back to my life again especially when we were doing alright ,I know this isn't an excuse for me to be a cheater when all you have been is honest and loyal but that's the difference between the two of us ,you see the worth in people way before when I only see it once I lost it , all I ask is for you to please open your eyes cause I don't know if I will be able to live without you cause the thought kills me , I promise you if you open your eyes and want me to never come back in your life I will leave but only if you open those beautiful eyes of yours , just please don't leave me in this way cause I need you more than anything ,Samantha needs you even your mom she needs you too" I bite my lower lip as a quiver all I wanted was Christina to come back,please GOD bring her back. 

"Marcus dear you need to go home ,get some rest you've been here for weeks you don't look too good dear let's go home please" the same old excuse ,my mother has been saying the same thing for weeks , she says it so frequently that it's been tuned in my head.

"Mother I am not leaving until she wakes up"

"You could at least eat something you haven't been eating properly dear "

"Just leave the platter mom I will have something I promise"

______________________________________

                      //Christina pov//

2 weeks later...

I find myself in a dark room , I am so alone here the darkness scares me it reminds me of my loneliness but I see light so I run towards it ,I slowly open my eyes to see that I was in a hospital bed and not in my apartment anymore I wasn't with Catherine I take a deep breath ,looking at Marcus sleeping besides my hospital bed. I reach down my stomach and I feel nothing ,where did my hub go? Why couldn't I feel my babies kick I am so late on the college and dairy entry but where did my babies go ,where did they go

Please don't tell me they gone don't tell me I couldn't take care of them.  "Marcus my babies, Marcus wake up where are my  babies?" I wake him up  as I ask tears filled ,he doesn't say  anything all he does is stare at me.

"Please answer me where are my babies Marcus please" please don't tell Catherine took them away from me.

"They gone Christina ,I am so sorry they couldn't save them" my heart falls out my chest.

"You're lying that's impossible they just can't leave me ,no they can't I was going  do so much things with them ,I was going to show them so much tricks and stuff how can they just leave me Marcus " heavy fat tears were falling down my face why was he lying to me like this

" I am sorry Christina but I am not lying they didn't make it I am sorry " Marcus says as he embraces me

"NO!"

"No ,please no LORD why Marcus why ?" How could I have let this happen they didn't even see the world now they gone ,I was trembling how could this happen I couldn't breath why didn't I die why them?. Why was life doing this to me  no ! All its doing is taking everything from me , everything ! , I had planned so much but now my happiness ,my breath of fresh air my reason of life is gone ,the greatest gifts one could ever ask for was taken away from and it's all my fault.

______________________________________

My fingers are literally numb right now from writing two long  chapters. So do tell me if anyone is crying or something😂😢  cause I feel so bad for Christina right now

So I made a pet name who wants Marcstina to still be together????