Chapter 3

No one's POV

"Are you ready?" Bonnie asked as she entered the room, happy to see her nieces rested and laughing with their mom.

"Yes. Let's do this!" Josie replied, ready to get the tribrid back.

"I'll get Hope." Caroline said, as she vamp speeded into Alaric's office to get Hope's still unconscious body. She came back in nearly an instant, as she gently laid the girl down on Josie's comfortable bed.

Candles were already spread around the room and the witches were sitting on the floor, forming a circle with blankets and pillows underneath them. Caroline made herself comfortable on Lizzie's bed, as she patiently waited and watched. She was always astonished by magic and liked to watch when her friends and her daughters performed even the simplest spells. It has always been like that, starting when Bonnie told her and Elena that she was a witch, many years ago.

(A/N: Let's just pretend that Caroline was there when Bonnie told Elena that she's a witch. The scene where Bonnie levitates the pillow feathers is to good not to include.)

Bonnie pulled a tumbler out of her bag that was next to her and gave the twins a specific tea to drink.

"Here drink this. It will help you strengthen your emotional bond."

"Ewww what is this, dirt?" Lizzie groaned in disgust.

"No just green tea and some special herbs." Bonnie explained, holding her laugh back from the funny remark her niece made.

"Incendia." Bonnie whispered lighting all the candles at once.

"Now remember. Lizzie you have to fully concentrate on Josie to stay her anchor. Josie try not to think at all. To enter your subconscious mind has to be as clear as possible." The Bennett witch explained, getting an understanding nod from her nieces in return.

"Phasmatos..." Bonnie started the spell, as the witches were holding hands, the twins siphoning from their aunt. Everyone's eyes were closed as they were deeply concentrated.

(A/N: I do not speak laten so I have no idea how to write the spells. Huge respect to everyone who does and includes them into their stories!")

Shortly after the witches started, Josie found herself in the fairy tale world of her subconscious.

INSIDE JOSIE'S SUBCONSCIOUS

"Wow I made it, I'm back." Josie said to herself, being in awe of how beautiful the world of her subconscious actually is.

"Hallo me, long time no see." Josie hears a too familiar voice, slightly scaring her, as she didn't expect it.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Josie slightly freaks out, seeing herself in front of her, not wanting to deal with another version of herself again.

"Hey before you freak out. I'm you, the good, the bad and the ugly." Sub Josie explained.

"So, why am I talking to myself?" Josie asked, confused.

"Because if you want to admit it or not. Your mind is a mess right now, for multiple reasons. As your subconscious I'm here to help you." Sub Josie further explained.

"So, can you help me to free Hope?" Josie asked, being a bit annoyed with herself.

"That's what you're here for aren't you? And before you think even more about it. Me sounding a little like Lizzie is part of our darker self trying to merge with Lizzie. It will go away soon. You're lucky Hope found a loophole to safe her, otherwise I would sound more like her." Sub Josie explained, as she led the way to Hope, who was still frozen in stone as they reached her.