I See You Shiver With Antici-

To the outside observer, the Shrieking Shack seemed particularly haunted in May of 1978. There was a lot of yelling, hooting, hollering, cheering, and whooping all through the afternoon and early evening.

Inside, in the Clubhouse, popcorn was littering over every surface, and the TV flickered with a film they'd already watched once that night, but Sirius had insisted on starting over... Now, he stood on the end of one of the beds, perched precariously on the footboard, clinging onto the post, and mimicking the actor on the screen. He was wearing only his boxers and boots, and a pair of fish net stockings that he had "borrowed" from Marlene Mackinnon.... because when being Dr. Frank N Furter you must be only semi dressed at most.

"I SEE YOU SHIVER WITH ANTICI --"

and the longest pause ever ensued.

"Sayyyyy it!" James screamed, laughing through tears as Sirius gayly dancer against the pole, and Remus coughed from laughing, practically choking, while Peter rolled about, kicking the mattress and squealing. "Say it you bastard!"

Sirius grinned.

"Saaaaaaaaay ittttt!!!"

"-PATION!"

They all clapped as Sirius flung himself around the pole merrily and started dancing as he reached the floor, stumbled, and slammed into the wall. The wall's plaster was so thin and rickety that the impact managed to actually break through the first layer of the wall, and he was comically stuck there for a moment, a pile of flailing arms and fishnet stockinged legs. The other boys were near to passing out with mirth at this, Remus wheezing, "please it hurts to laugh this hard!"

"Bloody help me get out of the wall you idiots!"

"Words we never thought would be uttered!" James hooted.

"Seriously!"

"Siriusly!!!"

The shack practically shook with their laughter.

"Oh where is the Pollyroid, I need a picture of this!" James cried, throwing himself against the bed and checking beneath it, coming up with the camera and hurriedly snapping a shot of Sirius's distressed kicking. "Oh these are the memories I shall treasure forever!" He wiped tears from his eyes, watching the Polaroid Sirius flap about.

When James had finally helped Sirius out of the wall, he was covered with dust plaster, and there was a big run in the stockings. "Hope Marlene can mend them, I reckon she's going to kill me for ruining them," Sirius said, twisting to look at the tear in the stockings.

"Frank N Furter had runs, too," James said, "It adds to your authenticity as an alien Transylvanian Transvestite."

Sirius roared with laughter, "Oh Prongsy, I'm authentic at that for it's my truest, deepest down, real identity. Didn't you know?"

They laughed more as Sirius danced and goofed some more. They roasted marshmallows and ate roast sandwiches and licorice wands, they blew off confetti horns and sang in loud, obnoxious voices. They cheersed one another with glasses of firewhiskey, and ate chocolate, and watched through the window as the sky turned orange and lavender, the sun going down...

"It is beautiful," Remus said, watching the sunset, scratching his arm, the transformation already itching to occur, his body full of pain, but his heart full of joy. He looked around at the other three, smiling, and his breathing became uneven, tears filled his eyes, and his back began to crack. "Thanks you lot - for - for -" he waved his arms to indicate everything as the moon took over his body and he fell to the floor, quivering as his skin sprouted fur and his nose jutted out, enlongating and knees cracked as they reversed...