XLVIII. danse macabre by Camille Saint-Saëns

Brett Yang knows that Eddy Chen has cycles of hormones that he simply cannot control. They never really talk about it too much because they get lost in each other. Both lose control during these periods.

warnings: expletives, smut

Third Person POV

Eddy was normal, he never really had problems except this hormonal thing. He got it checked with a doctor, there's nothing wrong about it and the doctor claimed that it was normal and that Eddy didn't have to worry. The only thing that Eddy had to do is to relieve it, either with other people or with himself.

He found that it's the opposite as he grew up. When he was a teenager, even with his hormones out of control, it was okay if he just relieved himself. However, when he first discovered his sexual attraction to men and how it feels like to be with men, he felt much needy compared to when he was a teenager. When he felt the intimacy of a man in him, he just felt like he would become insane if he didn't constantly feel a man.

Now, Eddy wasn't completely gay. He was bisexual, but what they say about gay sex is actually true. When he's simulated with his prostate and his cock, it felt extra pleasurable for him. Eddy only had one man his entire life, actually. He doesn't know if it's the reason why it felt so good for him but it had always been Brett Yang.

He shared his body with Brett so much and Brett does the same. They never really talk much about it, mostly because they get lost in the moment. Eddy wants to change that tonight as his longing for Brett was really more than physical.

Another thing, it wasn't unusual for Eddy to voice out his affections when he's that vulnerable with Brett. He simply confesses to Brett by using his words. Brett never really minded, but they never get to talk about it when they're both in the right state of mind again. It was never awkward afterwards, and Brett always holds Eddy close to him after it. He never denied Eddy of the after-sex, physical affections.

Brett loves Eddy, too. He's just afraid to use his words but he hopes that his physicality will show Eddy how much he truly cares. Because Brett can't imagine a life without Eddy. Brett doesn't doubt Eddy's love, he really doesn't. It's not right to invalidate his feelings because Brett doesn't feel the way Eddy does. So what Brett does is accept his affections when it comes to Brett and hold him closer. Even if Eddy might be seeing another person for dates after three days.

Besides, Brett does feel his love and gladly returns it in a love language he isn't really that comfortable with but he does his best for Eddy. He just wants Eddy to know that Brett will always love him. Brett just wanted to make sure that Eddy was home to him.

smut warning

Eddy was already lying down on Brett's bed by the time Brett arrived. He was under his sheets, already naked and hard for Brett. He hasn't been waiting long but it felt long because he needed Brett now. Eddy gestured Brett to go bed with him. Brett was feeling himself get hard at the sight.

Brett obliged, taking off his clothes as fast as possible. He crawled under the sheet to feel Eddy's skin against his. He went on top of Eddy and kissed him. He tried to make it as passionate as possible but Eddy insisted on the rough pace that they're now accommodating. Eddy was trying to get his half-hard dick to harden fully. Once successful, he begged for him.

"Brett, please. I don't need it. I'm prepared... I just want you now. Just sink into me please." Eddy begged, tears almost flowing down his face from desperation.

Brett didn't say anything but he pecked Eddy's lips and took the lube. He lathered his member and entered Eddy. Eddy was already losing his mind when he felt Brett in him. Brett starts moving, nothing too rough of too fast for his liking.

"Faster, Brett. Faster..." Eddy begged breathlessly. Brett just obliged, he wanted Eddy to get his release as fast as possible. He didn't want to deny the younger boy of pleasure. He wrapped his hand around Eddy's cock and matched it with the pace of his thrusts.

Eddy came, almost crying out of relief after he got his release. He said the very words that Brett loved hearing. "Thank you, Brett. I love you so much..." Brett was still thrusting in him, not to chase his orgasm but to make the boy feel good. When Eddy was already tearing up from overstimulation, he pulled out. Brett was still hard but he didn't mind.

Brett wiped Eddy's tears away and kissed him softly and passionately. Brett was starting this one slower, even if he was painfully hard and wanted release as well. Since they aren't rushing now, Brett was taking his time to make love to Eddy. He went down on Eddy's neck, peppering it with light kisses and licks.

Eddy moaned, feeling himself get ticklish as Brett knew exactly where to kiss him. Brett didn't want to mark Eddy's neck, he knew how much the younger hates it. Especially if he goes out on dates with other people. Brett just lightly bit on it, not hard enough to get a mark, but enough to make Eddy moan.

Brett goes down his chest and stomach. He licked the younger's cum that Eddy released on his stomach. Eddy felt his ticklishness betray his body into arousal, feeling himself get hard again. Brett coaxed Eddy's dick back to its hardness and slowly stroke it. Eddy doesn't say anything, just allowing Brett to make him feel good. Brett went to his ear and whispered his permission to enter Eddy. Eddy consented and lathered Brett's member with lube again.

Brett started it slowly, making sure that Eddy could feel the tenderness and love in his actions. That's the thing, they have switched love languages just so the other could feel their love. It doesn't seem to work for Eddy.

Eddy felt himself grow weaker at everything, his body giving into what Brett was giving him. He gripped Brett's shoulder, as if holding onto reality. Brett doesn't change his pace and takes his time to please Eddy. Nothing was spoken between them, all they could hear was each other's cries of pleasure and breathing. Brett traced Eddy's lips with his clean hand and Eddy cried.

Brett wiped Eddy's tears with his thumb. He wanted to cry, too. He might've just sobbed and broke down, but he didn't. He didn't want Eddy to be worried about him. He's going to stay strong so that the younger boy doesn't have to think about him.

He brought his other hand to stroke Eddy. After a while, he felt Eddy cum again. He thrusted, trying to chase his own release. He asked for permission to cum inside Eddy. Eddy agreed, feeling Brett spill inside of him.

end of smut

When Brett pulled out, he held Eddy close to him. His chest pressed against Eddy's back and his arms wrapped around Eddy's waist. He draped the blanket over their naked bodies so that Eddy doesn't catch a cold. Eddy faced him, tears still running down his cheeks. Brett wiped them away and kissed his forehead.

"Why are you crying, Eddy? Did I hurt you?" I asked, running my clean hand through his hair.

"No, you didn't, Brett. Maybe you did hurt me, but not physically..." Eddy admitted, tears still continued to fall out of his cheeks.

"I'm sorry... We can talk about it so you don't have to cry anymore, but only if you want to talk about it." Brett offered, not wanting to pressure the younger one.

"It's just, you always do this to me, you always show that you love me but you never tell me that you do. You're always so soft and tender when it comes to me and you always give into my requests without asking for anything in return... I'm very vocal about my love because that's how you show your love. Brett, do you love me or do you just care for me as your best friend?" Eddy said, not filtering his words and saying exactly what he feels.

"You really think that we're just best friends after all that? Eddy, friends don't know each other like that. I'm just trying to show you my love. I'm sure that you love me, I never questioned that. It's just, when I see you with someone else, I can't help but question if I'm the best for you, you know... It's just, I don't feel like I'm good enough to be with you. So, I just try to show you my love with physicality because I know that's how you love. I love you so much, Eddy. I know that you do, too..." Brett said honestly, holding him closer to his body.

Everything between them changed that night. It was when they knew each other and knew each other's love.