CHAPTER 11 - LOVE OR HATE?

*Knocking*

Sojung: Oh its you.

Yuna: How's your first day working here?

Sojung: *sigh* Hehe its kinda hard. Im sorry if I took your job, I know how much you love this job.

Yuna: You don't need to blame yourself. I actually came here to apologize.

Sojung: For what?

Yuna: For planning to kill Taehyung for you to meet him again. Im sorry Sojung.

" Appa!!! "

Yuna: What happened?!

Sojung: Taehyung's father...

Appa wake-up! *crying*

----

Doctor: Your father is out of breath and we need to examine him.

Taehyung: How.. how could this be happening?! My father is still healthy

Doctor: Are you sure sir? You should focus on his health. The mitral valve of your father is not in a normal condition anymore.

Taehyung: Please save my father.

(NEVERLAND)

Sojung: He's too focus on me and forgot his father. *sigh*

Yuna: You'll meet his father soon.

Sojung: What do you mean?

Yuna: The happenings in their world, I can predict it. His father will passed away this midnight.

Sojung: WHAT?! Can we save him?

Yuna: We can't save people we only help them to find a solution.

Sojung: I dont want to see Taehyung crying again. I cant imagine seeing him without the most important person to his life.

----

*crying*

Taehyung: Sojung? Can you hear me? I need you right now. Please let me see you. I cant sleep for losing you and now its appa... Why is my life so cruel?

" Taehyung, I am sorry for leaving you

" Taehyung, I am sorry for leaving you. I am sorry if you need to fight without us by your side " - Sojung

Taehyung: Why is it so cold right now? Sojung, Are you here? Are you actually here?