CHAPTER 7 - DATE WITH YOU

Jimin: I heard that Yewon confessed her love to you yesterday, Congrats!

Taehyung: Why are you congratulating us? I dont like her.

Jimin: Why? Yewon is too good for you.

Taehyung: Shes still young plus Sojung and I dont belong here.

Jimin: but if you will love back Yewon, You can stay here forever. Wait... Do you like someone right now? Or you cant stop thinking about that person?

Taehyung: Like someone??

Taehyung: No..no, stop thinking about her.

Jimin: Aigoo, let me guess.. Sojung?

Taehyung: How--

Jimin: I can read your mind. I told you shes your soulmate.

Taehyung: You mean Sojung? I actually thought it was Yerin or Yewon.

Jimin: Ya! Yerin is mine about Yewon, Its not bad to try liking her.

----

Yerin: You are not really going to help us Sojung?

Yewon: Sojung I dont know if you dont like me but you will be a good help.

Sojung: Its not that I dont like you its just that we dont belong here.

Yewon: But I will try my very best so that Taehyung will stay so please help me. You are close to Taehyung right?

Sojung: ...Okay I will help

Yewon: Yess!!

Yerin: Okay Jhope and I will fix the music, While you Yewon, you should get ready for your first ever date! Sojung, You can persuade Taehyung to come here later okay?

Sojung: I get it.

----

Sojung: Ya! I heard that Yewon confessed to you last night. Aigoo such a handsome man.

*sigh*

Sojung: Whats the matter?

Taehyung: Its just that I dont like her and I dont know how will I say that without hurting her feelings.

Sojung: You can just say that we dont belong here. Taehyung, we have a family from the outside.

Taehyung: Not just that but I think I like someone else right now. I am not yet sure since I never experienced liking someone.