CHAPTER 5 - VERACITY

Taehyung: Could it be her? No no! thats impossible. 

Jimin: Ya! Why are you talking to yourself right now?

Taehyung: Who are you referring to when you said that my other half is coming?

Jimin: Why? Are you confused?

Taehyung: Is it...

Counselor: What are you doing outside? Taehyung you need to ready yourself for tomorrow because you will meet someone that will let you face the truth. 

Taehyung: Who's that?

Jimin: Oh I forgot to tell you about that..

Counselor: No need for an explanation. You must rest right now.

Taehyung: Mm!

----

*sigh*

Eunha: I miss you Sojung... I will make sure that if I visit you again by next week, you will be able to wake-up now. Your family is having a problem with the installment right now..

 Your family is having a problem with the installment right now

*crying*

Mother: Where can we get that large amount of money?!

Doctor: Sorry but this is the only way your daughter can live.

Mother: What are we supposed to do?!

Father: Honey calm down. Doc, do your own plan. Just please let our daughter live.

Doctor: I will *leave*

Mother: Where can we get a large amount of money?

Father: We will think of a plan.

Mother: What plan? Its too late now. The condition of our daughter is getting worse

Father: Then what are we supposed to do? Just wait for the doctor to say that shes dead?!

Mother: Thats better.

Father: What?! How.. how can you say that to our own daughter?!

Mother: If you didn't even gave her a car, These things will not going to happen and we still have some money!

Father: Money.. money!! You only think about the money not our daughter! Whatever happens... I will find a way to save Sojung *leave*

----

Doctor: Mr. Kim?

Father of Taehyung: Ah yes?

Doctor: You can rest now without worrying, the condition of your son is getting better and better.