CHAPTER 10 - LIVING WITHOUT YOU

Sojung: Why are you staring at me? Cant you--

Taehyung: Come here.

*crying*

Taehyung: Don't leave me.

Sojung: Taehyung, I came back here to say goodbye.

Taehyung: Goodbye means letting go, Are you going to let go of me?

Sojung: You deserve better. I am already dead, You can't love a dead person right?

Taehyung: You are not dead.

Sojung: Sorry if I am too coward to fight for my life but Taehyung, this is the reality

Taehyung: Sojung..

Sojung: Goodbye..*fade*

Taehyung: Sojung!!! *sobbing* Why?!!

----

*sobbing*

Yuna: Sojung, don't worry I'll watch Taehyung for you.

Sojung: No need.

Yuna: What?

Sojung: I already said goodbye and that means I already let go of him. Thank you for letting me see my love ones, I'm leaving.

Yuna: Sojung... *sigh*

----

Father: Son, are you okay?

Taehyung:; Appa.. Why is it easy for Sojung to let go of her life?

Father: We are not Sojung so we can't judge her decision, Wait did Sojung..

Taehyung: Yes, She talked to me earlier and I don't know what to ask, I don't know what to say but Appa, I really like her. Even though it seems like we're gone for only weeks but in that world its been a year.

Father: Taehyung, Its impossible to get her life back but believe me that you will see each other.

Taehyung: Maybe when I'm already old? Will she love me with so many freckles on my face?

Father: If you love someone, The appearance is not important anymore, its what inside your heart.

----

TAEHYUNG POV:

Today, I'm back working and its my first day to work. I hope you are watching Sojung, I hope you are happy in neverland.