Chapter 1: The Death of Georgie Denbrough

Georgie's POV

   "G-georgie!" My stuttering brother yells at me. "I'm coming, just one second ." I say back, annoyed. Bill has never had any patience. He has always been afraid to lose me. I ran upstairs to ask what he needed. "What is it, Bill?" "I m-made t-this for y-you." Bill says, as he hands me a small paper boat. "This is so cool! Can I go try it out?" I say, jumping up and down.

   "Y-yes." Bill stutters. "But b-be c-careful." "I will!" I say, as I run out of the room to find my yellow raincoat. It was a rainy day today, but I loved the rain. It would also help my new boat move faster. I walked down the stairs and grabbed my raincoat. When I walked out the door, I felt a rush of rainy spring wind on my face. "It's nice outside." I mutter to myself. I ran over to the road, where I could play with my boat. I set the boat in the little river of water beside the road. It started moving faster and faster, and so did I. I was running along with my boat, until it took a sharp turn into a sewer. "No!" I yelled. I ran toward the sewer and looked inside. "Oh no, Bill is gonna be so mad!" I yell once again.

   Once I stood up, I heard a deep chuckle coming from the sewer. " Haha, you lost your boat, Georgie?" The voice said. "Yeah, who are you?" I say wondering why someone was in a sewer. "Oh! I'm Pennywise, The dancing clown!" He said' as he moved closer to where I could see his face. I have always been scared of clowns. Bill would always tell me there were creepy and unusual things in Derry. I could see why he said that now. "Do you want a balloon?" The clown says, as he lifts up a red balloon. "No, I want my boat." I tell him.

   "Okay Georgie. Come get it." Pennywise says. He held the boat in his right hand with a big smile on his face. As I reached my hand down into the sewer, he grabbed my arm and opened his mouth, to reveal layers and layers of sharp teeth. "No! Stop!" I tell at him. But he didn't stop. Instead, he lowered his giant mouth onto my arm. I looked down as he ripped my arm off. I crawled away from the sewer while crying. I felt a hand grab my foot, and as soon as I knew it, I got yanked into the sewer with this demonic clown.

A/n hey guys. I hope you like it so far. I actually wrote this on Google docs and printed it out. I hope you enjoy the next chapter!

475 words