"but u loved my dad" i said pushing one part of my hair to the back bc it was in the front .

"no sweetie i didnt love ur dad , i didnt even know who ur dad was bc i was messing around with a whole bunch of people" she said .

"but u were mad at me when i was with one person" i said .

"leondra this is way i hate u , u always make it ab u" she said .

"hate ? wow my own mother said she hates me i cant do this" i said getting up .

i walked away from the situation bc im not finna argue with this woman .

i would never inna million years tell my daughter i hate her . i dont care what the situation is . now , i feel like im a better mother than my own mother .

HAILEY POV
MINS LATER

"so what happened ?" i said on the phone with leondra as i walk out to the kitchen .

i put her on speaker and set my phone down on the counter and she said "so i met up with my mom and we talking ab the pass and she starts crying like we on love and hip hop and i was like no we not finna do this and she said that she was mad all these years bc i found love b4 her and i was mad bc this woman sent me to JAIL at 14 bc i wasnt listening to her and she was mad ab me and brillion relationship and didnt claim me as a daughter bc i had leona at 18 and i brought up how she was mad ab me having one person that loved me and she said u always make stuff ab u and shit so i got up and left" .

"thats fucked up leondra" i said putting water in a pot .

"right and i dont even wanna see this woman i dont even wanna call her mom bc thats not how a mother should treat her child bc i would never tell leona i hate her , bc if u loved me u would never say that u hate me" she said as i put the pot on the stove .

"i didnt have a mother fr that woman who i was living with all these years was a stranger" i said as i got the noodles out my cabinet .

"but yeah i just walked away bc thats my mom i cant fight her and 2 , im pregnant so i cant fight her" she said .

"i did fight my mom before , i rocked her shits" i said laughing .

she laughed and said "well yeah girl i had to get that off my mind but call me when leona get bck from the beach" .

"ok" i said as i broke a whole bunch of noodles in way and put them in the pot .

she hung up and i continued to cook .

50 MINS LATER

while the sausages were cooking , i slid in the bed with javarion .

i got on top of him and starting kissing him and then we started tongue kissing and he was gripping my butt .

i pulled out the kiss and he said "u tryna have a quickie ?" .

"yeah sit up" i said .

he slid up sitting up on the headboard and i took off my tank top and i turned around and pulled down his shorts and boxers and i turned back around facing him and put it in .

i bounced up and down slowly while moaning and he was moaning as well .

"mhm" i said as i went up and down .

i stopped and he smacked my butt and said "keep going" .

i whimpered and kept going .

"uh" he moaned .

"mhm" i moaned .

"shit daddy" i moaned .

"u like this dick ?" he said holding my tit .

"mmhm" i moaned .

"make daddy cum baby" he said .

i went kept going faster and he moaned "im finna cum" .

"mhm" i moaned .

i hopped off and he came .

KAMRYN POV
HOURS LATER

i was carrying leona around my right shoulder while i walked to hailey door .

i knocked and look at my surroundings and she opened the door and said "hey k" .

"hey hailey" i said as i walked in .

"how was the beach ?" she said closing the door .

"good" i said .

"lemme get her" she said walking up to me with her arms out .

i gave her leona and she carried her on her left shoulder and i said "ima see u hailey im tired asf" .

"ok" she said .

i walked to the door and left .