c7

KAMRYN POV

"so what u gotta say quan ?" i said in the car with him , its just us , one on one .

"1st , i wanna say im sorry for assuming that u cheated i was just hurt and upset ab the miscarriage like that was gonna b r 1st child together and 2nd , i know u all ab me and u wouldn't cheat on me and 3rd , i love you so much kamryn tallon dion and im hoping u can except my apology" he said making me shed some tears .

"i love u 2 quan jhontavus rogers and i was hurting when i lost the baby 2 and with u saying that it hurt but yes i except ur apology" i said .

"come here" he said .

i reached over and gave him a hug and he hugged me bck and kissed my cheek and said "i love you" .

"i love u 2" i said .

HAILEY POV

"make a right" reshia said .

i turned right and contined driving and she said "right here that blue house" .

i pulled up to the driveway and she said getting out the car "thank u for the ride hailey ima see u later" .

"np" i said watching her getting out .

she closed my door and i pulled off .

20 MINUTES LATER

at the light , i text brillion .

me -ima b there in ab 4 mins

smoke buddy 🤭💨 - ight

i put my phone down and continued driving .

30 MINUTES LATER

"pull up to the corner store i need some backwoods" brillion said .

we was right down the block and i pulled up and i pulled out a 10 and said "but me some lime Tostito's" .

he got the 10 and left the car and i got to my phone out and checked some messages .

👸🏽 - 😍😍😍😍😍

me - 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

nova 😏💰 - yall on that dk4l shit

me - nah i love dk4l dont compare plz 😘

🧃. - i look up to yall

me - awwwwww 🥰🥰🥰

then i looked up and see brillion come out the store and then this car rode slowly and started shooting and i was dunking down .

then i heard the car speed off and then i look up and see brillion on the floor . i get out my car and run to him .

"brillion" i said .

i sat on the floor and put his head on my thigh and i looked at the wounds and i was crying and said "nooooooo somebody call the ambulance" .

i moved to the right and started cpr and cried saying "come on brillion" .

it wasnt working he wasnt breathing and i got my phone and called javarion .

"hello" i heard javarion say .

"baby" i said crying .

"hailey whats going on ?" he said .

"brillion got shot" i said tear down crying .

"where u at ?" i said .

"im at the corner store next to the mall" he said .

"hurry up j" i said .

i hung up and said to brillion "brillion u gotta wake up man u gotta whole daughter at home and a baby on the way" .

"ma'am step away from the body" i heard someone say .

i looked up and it was the ambulance people and i got up and went to the side . they put him on the stretcher and javarion had just pulled up and came to me and said "baby what happend ?" .

"somebody shot him" i said crying .

he held me and then a ambulance person said "im sorry but he didnt make it" .

i felt my self get dizzy and i just went unconscious .

who yall think did it ????