c18

BRYANNA POV
2 DAYS LATER

"can we stop at taco bell ?" i said in the backseat of hailey car .

"right or somewhere" kailiah said in the front seat .

"ok we gonna stop at taco bell" hailey said .

"where we going anyway" i said .

"yall gonna see" she said .

"lord" i said .

50 MINS LATER

"that shit was bussing" i said putting my trash in the bag .

"fr tho" kailiah said .

we pulled up to a abandoned ass warehouse and i said "wtf we doing here ?" .

"just get out the car" hailey said .

we got out the car and walked to the door and hailey knocked on the door and someone said "password ?" .

"kd" hailey said .

"kong dick ?" kailiah said .

i laughed and said "hell yeah" .

prince opened the door and i said "bro bro ?" .

"wassup sisses" he said .

we walked in and i see hella niggas on the couch and prince said "what yall doing here ?" .

"they going into training" hailey said .

"oh" prince said looking us .

we went to an elevator and we get to a floor and i see my dad sitting in a chair at a desk and he said "hey my children" .

"hey dad they wanna get in this life" hailey said .

"ok put yall jackets , purses , and phones down on the chair" my dad said .

we did as he said and went bck into the elevator . "if yall get stabbed or shot can yall take the pain ?" hailey said .

"probably" i said .

"yes hopefully" kailiah said .

"ok yall said yall wanna be in this shit so yall finna go thru training" hailey said .

we got to a floor and gunshots went off and kailiah screamed and i just dunked down . "come on yall nothing finna happen" hailey said .

i got up and walked into the range and hailey stopped at an middle aged woman eating sunflower seeds and hailey said "this is marnie and marnie these are my sister bryanna and kailiah" .

marnie is a lightskin middle aged woman and has curly hair . she had on a white hoodie with 90's graffiti on it .

"hey" i said .

"hi" kailiah said .

"hello" marnie said .

"can we have a glock , ak-47 , shotgun , uzi and an a r " hailey said .

she got out the guns as hailey spoke and hailey said "get the guns yall" .

i got the glock and ak-47 and kailiah got the shotgun and uzi and hailey got the a r and we walked threw this door and see a slots and hailey said "who going 1st ?" .

"kailiah" i said .

"bryanna" kailiah said .

"who the oldest ?" i said .

"u" we said .

"2nd oldest ?" hailey said .

"me" i said .

"then u go 1st" she said .

"ok" i said .

i got the ak-47 and started shooting and hailey said "no no no" .

"what ?" i said .

"ur aiming is off" she said .

she helped me get in the position and i started shooting again .

KEMO POV

"thank you" i said to our waitress , rain giving us our food .

me and the boys having a guys day i guess thats what u call it .

rain is brownskin , straight teeth , and a slick back in her head . she had her uniform on .

"np" she said then walking away .

"ouuu ima have to hit that" prince said .

"man shut up" javarion said .

"lets talk ab r 1st bodies" quan said picking his meat off his chicken and eating it.

"pussy or killing ?" prince said .

"fr" i said laughing then taking a bite of meatball from my spaghetti .

"what else ?" quan said .

"shit let me know" prince said .

"pussy" quan said .

"oh oh my 1st body that shit was fye asf like her arch was good asl and that pussy was good she had a lil hair on there but it was good asf" prince said .

"well my 1st body was lame asf she kept screaming and shit like i got my 2 strokes and left" javarion said .

"my 1st body was ok and it was quick she was paranoid asl bc she dont know when her mom come home" i said then slurping some spaghetti .

"my 1st was it wasnt allat but it was allat uk but she sucked my dick but used teeth like no" quan said .

lame ass chapter ? yes ik 😭😭😭