Priority to the Past

After the coronation, when the guests went away the first thing Taehyung did was kiss Yn deeply and engulfing her in a koala hug. A tight one. He was afraid, he was scared after what had happened. His soul was restless and the only thing he craved for was to hold Yn in his arms as long as possible.

He whispered sorry's and I won't let it happen again' in her ears also asking if she was alright or if the now-disappeared-knife cut hurt her. His head was resting in the crook of her neck. Seeing this side of Taehyung, Y/n felt guilty for being his weakness yet warm inside. She felt relieved in his arms.

Everyone else except Mr and Mrs Kim was in the lounge, giving the couple some time alone.
Taehyung was hesitant to tell her what happened. But he mustered the courage to tell her, but in his style.
He put his hands on her nape. His fingers reaching her jaw and lower part of the head.
With that, they both closed their eyes and using his ability, Taehyung showed her what happened while she was unconscious.

When he was done, Y/n was astounded. She didn't know that Taehyung would go this far just to protect her. Even though it was eerie, Yn was happy. She looked at him lovingly. Taehyung was happy that she accepts both the sides of him.

Y/n: You know that you didn't have to go that far right?

Taehyung: They dared to harm my people and most importantly my Queen. They had to be taught a lesson.

Looking at each other they went silent for a moment. They realised that both of them are hiding something from each other. It was so intriguing that they both could read each other just by their mien. So Taehyung decided to speak up first.

Taehyung: I saw memories of the past.

Listening to this, Yn frowned looking at Taehyung with a worried expression. She asked him to go on if he is comfortable doing so. Taehyung nodded a yes but said that he wants to tell this to everyone.

Y/n:  Are you sure, Tae?

Taehyung: Yes, I want everyone to know the truth.

Y/n sighed and nodded an Okay. With that said, they both reached the lounge where everyone was sitting, tired from all the fighting and evacuation.

They all turned to see the duet and smiled. They both took a seat in the lounge, one of the workers of the palace came bringing water for them. Others were still just relaxing when Taehyung asked the help to go and ask Mr and Mrs Kim to come here in the lounge.

Everyone looked at him in confusion, they understood that there is something important he wants to talk about so everyone got attentive. When the elders came, Taehyung asked them to sit down. With that, he took a deep breath and looked at everyone and spoke.

Taehyung: I, saw a glimpse of that day. I know who sent the witches to attack us that night.

Everyone was shaken, they had never thought that this would happen. Seo Jung asked Taehyung to continue. Taehyung explained everything from the beginning. He told them how he saw a vision of that traumatic day when he sat on the throne.

The king was sitting on the throne listening to the news of suspicious activities done by the witches on the borders of his Kingdom,  while the Queen was sitting beside him, tensed by hearing the news from the general. The two were concerned for their people but especially for their family and their son Taehyung.