1- something good

"place me in your heart the way the night keeps the star. with your eyes, and your smile. they melt me, and make me more excited."

-forever young

heyyyy, i am lee minha. you know lee byounggon? i'm his sister!

i got fired from my previous job for stirring up some shit but finding a new job wasn't that hard... especially when i have a superstar brother that could pull some strings for me.

my job is now much better... for the fact that i can see good looking idols along the walls of the company everyday! this is yx entertainment, and i am the secretary of the mr hyunsik. yes, the old man everyone in this country knows. but he is really nice! extremely weak-hearted so he does not scold or get angry with anyone. and i am actually getting paid really well in this company. i guess the additional 0 in my paycheck was to make me shut my mouth and not to spill secrets of the company.

amazing, isn't it? oh oh oh, everyone here is super friendly and nice too! at least alot less bitchy than my previous company. 

other than that, there's someone i really really like but it is definitely impossible between us. both of us are really the heaven and earth. all i can do is look at him when he probably does not even know my existence. but then again, i fall in love really easily... even with a mask, his eyes are so enchanting. i know it is not even right to like an idol but i think right now i'm just admiring him... not having romantic feelings, i hope...

what do i do... park jihoon

-

beep~ "minha please get this month's sales report from my son," mr hyunsik said

another chance to get out of my seat outside his office! and to see mr hyunsik's son!!!!!! he is a real hottie...

choi hyunsuk, born on 21st april 1999, the oldest in the family, meaning he is the successor of this big big company. tall, rich, handsome, what does he not have? he was close to magnum as well. mashiho, yoshi, asahi, kim doyoung and... park jihoon.

i smiled as i walked to his door and saw the frosted glass "director of sales and stocks: choi hyunsuk".

just then, the door opened. him being half a head taller than me, looked down and furrowed his eyebrows," do you need anything?"

"good afternoon sir, i am minha, mr hyunsik's secretary. i am here to get this month's sales report," i said as professionally as i could.

he went back to his table and threw the document towards me,"catch!"

how rude... my interest level in him immediately dropped to a 2/10.

"uhm, if you are done, maybe you don't want to block my way out?"

i shifted to make way for him while he picked up a phone call.

-

"that piece of shit. so freaking arrogant. i will shove up my shoe up his mouth one day. oh my god. what the heck."

just then, i tripped on the stairs and just rolled down. wow what the heck, what a freaking good time to die on me yea. what great luck...

"hey, you okay?"

"of course not, are you freaking bli-" i said as i raised my head. oh shit.

it's park jihoon. THE park jihoon.

he pursed his lips as if he was getting scolded and look down.

"oh shit, im sorry im sorry. i didn't mean it. im okay and im a big fan haha" wow. how awkward can i sound.

he looked up and heaved a sigh of relief. he was really so cute... he slightly smiled and stretched his hand out. using his hand as support, i stood up.

"im glad you're fine. i guess i'll see you around then?"

i nod my head and the scenario just kept playing as i saw him walking away. park jihoon talked to me... i even touched him, oh my god. oh, and he saw me roll down the stairs. fuck.

i looked at my ankle which was still red and decided to just limp back to my table.

when i finally sat down, i rubbed my ankle and sighed. my brother would definitely get upset if he saw that i was injured. how do i hide this.

i looked at my phone as it rang and hurriedly picked up when the caller id was was mr hyunsik.

"sorry sir, i must be late."

"it's fine, just get here now."

shit... it really something serious.