An - how did you know it...

Sh - I know you very well. After my parents death I became a depression patient. I took treatment for it but not completed. So I want to remove it from me or else I will harm you again.thats why ragini came here.she is a phsycatrist. So I took help from her. i wanted to surprise you after completing my treatment But you...

He gulped the lump in his throat. She become more guilty for not understanding him...

An - sorry shivaay

she hugged him. Her eyes brimmed before it falls he wiped out.

Sh - it's ok don't cry you look like chudail when you cry..

He told her laughing. She hitted him lightly on his chest hugging him.

Soon they drifted into sleep....

Flashback end

His thoughts broken by Anika who hugged him keeping her head on his chest. He stroked her hair lovingly and kissed her forehead.she opened her eyes slowly feeling his touch.

Good morning she wished kissing his cheek.

Good morning he wished her back kissing her forehead.

They both freshen up and went downstairs to breakfast. Seeing the smile on their face all are signed in relief.

They both greeted everyone. Shivaay sat beside omru and Anika goes to bhavri to help them to serve the food.

After breakfast dadi called everyone in hall. Except shivika everyone looked eachother knowing the reason.

Da - billu Anika I have a gift for you both ...

She handover them a envelope. Shivaay opened and saw it contains
Honeymoon tickets to Paris.Shivaay slightly blushed after seeing it.

An - shiv what is it??

She asked him confused. He showed her what the tickets.now it is time for her to blush.

Sh - but dadi I have urgent meetings tomorrow and also some surgeries in hospital.

An - even I have college also. I took so many leaves because of marriage.

Da - I don't want to hear anything you both are going that's it.chapter closed

Dadi commanded and went from there...

Omru looked shivika with a teasing grin. They both teased shivaay later bhavri also joined. Anika got up from her seat and ran to her room being embarrassed . shivaay pretended like he got a call and moves to the room.

Everyone laughed looking their flushed face. Omru hified seeing their plan worked.

Actually it was their plan as they know something happened between shivika. omru planned a honeymoon trip for them.

Anika went to the room and sat on the couch with a totally red face. Her cheek further turned red when she saw him coming to the room.both looked eachother for a second and bursted out laughing.

They both lies in the bed being exhausted by laughing.

An - oh shit we have to do packing. I have to go shopping also. Shivaay will you come with me??..

She pouted looking at him....

Don't pout Annie or else
Consiquenses Will be bad he thought in his mind.....

Sh - someone is desperate to go honeymoon.... He teased her.

she went out of the room being embarrassed again.

**********************

Evening shivaay and Anika goes to shopping. Shivaay helps annika to select modern clothes . They bought jeans,tops,shorts,and some party gowns for her. She helped him to select casual clothes .

He buys sandals, clutches, earrings for her without minding her protest...

Both made their way towards the restaurant and settled on a table. After ordering food shivika indulged themselves..

Suddenly ragini with a boy approached them.

Ra - shivaay.

Rags...shivaay hugged her making annika jealous. She murdered the food which was eating.

Hey Anika ragini hugged her.she also reciprocated with a fake smile.

Wanna join us shivaay asked ragini and the person. They agreed with him. Soon they involved in talking

Ra - shivaay this is siddharth my fiance. He is a business man.

She introduced him to shivika.

Sh - who doesn't know him. The cunning business man in India...

Shivaay said chuckling

Sh - welcome back sid...

Shivaay hitted him playfully. They both hugged laughing

Ra - do you both know each other??

She ask them shocked....

Sid - yaa we were school mates. But separated when he gone to study medicine. Now saw each other after so many years.....

Later they involved in talking. Anika's insecurity about ragini removed when she got to know both of them are best friends from childhood...

Precap : Paris