Darkness // Part 9

authors note

I'm coming to revise... It's been 5 months, I've gotten better, I swear... (sigh)

listen loves, I'm AWFULLY aware of the pure shittiness in this story. It was my first piece, and I gave up halfway through. The writing style may look different, I rewrote (I fixed the dialogue) and added any sort of detail, though, still not much. 

(idk what POV so like third person)

After a full day of training and many losses from Nekoma the day was over. Their setter was at loss to his mind, submitted to darkness left haunting. Nekoma's captain was sending glares, and simply hurting Kenma's heart. When the teams went to dinner Shoyo noticed that Kenma wasn't there. He was worried about the pudding head even if he has to act like he means nothing to him. Shoyo left dinner early, excusing it as fatigue, getting a few confused looks from his team because he typically runs for hours. As he walked down the hall he heard muffled sobs from a closet tucked-away. He proceeded cautiously and opened the door slowly, curiosity killed the cat... He looked down to see Kenma holding a blade in one hand and his other arm slashed open from multiple places. 

"S-shoyo?" the setter said.

 "Oh my god Kenma! Why?" Shoyo sobbed sitting next to Kenma's side. "Scratch that! Give me that, I'll help ok? Ok!?"

 "Shhhh Shoyo, i-i want you to know that I like you ok? It's just I know you don't like me back and I don't have anyone else so I believe everyone would be happier without me... so please don't worry about me." Kenma said, taking long breaks for air. His breathing was shaky and unstable. 

"No Kenma I'll get help! I like you too and you can't do this!" Hinata cried, voice getting louder, searching around frantically as if looking for something to stop the horrendous scene. 

 "I'm sorry Shoyo... I really don't deserve you. This isn't your fault... you don't have to lie " Kenma then grabbed the knife and held it against his throat, squeezing his eyes closed, bracing for the pain. 

"I'll miss you Shoyo." Tears rolled down his cheeks. Shoyo was screaming, begging him to somehow get better. Kenma let out his last breath and then...

darkness.

PS: if you're crying bc of this story. Ah, ahaha. THE POWER I HOLD >:)