Chapter 14

I had to say, this was the best Christmas ever! I met ali....uh, Autobots from another planet! It made my life.

We had all the bots(behind Galloway's back) at the house for dinner. They didn't eat because it'd mess up their person's or whatever. All I heard was, "can't eat human food unless there's Energon in it." I think that gave Que an idea cause he was thoughtful the rest of the night.

I got a gun from dad. Made Will's eye twitch but he didn't say a word. Smith and Wesson too. I got new outfits. Paintball gun with a little note. 'Use to shoot Dino.' On it. I eyed the twins. They gave me a thumbs up. Dorks.

The night went quickly but no one knew what tomorrow would hold. Probably not even Primus himself.

___________________

Will and I were on our way to the base, wondering why Dad wasn't there. We had to take the back up car. A 2011 Chevy Silverado.

We pulled up and stopped. It was dead quiet. We looked at each other. I pulled out my gun and he did the same. No one else was here, so we had to be on our toes even higher. No back up.

We looked around the base. Nothing. We made our way to the rec. room and stopped at the door. We heard angry whirls and clicks. We blinked and shrugged. Maybe Bee was yelling at them?

Will went to the side and pressed the opened key. It opened and I heard whirls and I was suddenly toppled.

I blinked as a tiny face looked back into mine. It was Bee's face. He whirled and clicked. "Awe! You're so adorable!" I hugged him to me and stopped as I looked down.

Every single one of them were tiny. Wobbly as they tried to stand. Even the mighty Iron Hide. I covered my mouth, surprising my giggles. Will actually passed out.

"What in Earth happened to you guys?" Bee sat on my shoulder and gripped my neck. I leaned down and grabbed them all in my arms.

"You guys are so cute." I giggled. I felt a tug on my pant leg. I looked down and saw uncle Optimus. I crouched and he climbed up my back.

"...Jackie....Que." was the only two words I needed to hear. I groaned. "Really? Are you kidding me?" They looked at me and shook their heads. Wait. I was missing two.

I set them in the couch. "Stay." I pointed to them. The all crossed their arms and huffed. "Don't give me lip. I have to find Sides and Sunny. Mom." She peeked up. "You're in charge." She snickered and pointed at uncle Optimus. He looked away and huffed. I kissed her head and then his. He leaned into it.

I walked off. "Sides? Sunny? Where are my two little buddies?" I heard and angry growl from Dad. I glared at him.

"Don't make me come over there. I will spank you." He dropped his arms and stared at me while the others fell over laughing. He huffed and looked away from me.

I started around the room. "Sides! Sun Sun!" I yelled. I heard a painful whirl. I darted towards it and gasped.

"Sunny!" I dropped next to him. He was under the chair. His right arm and right leg were pinned under it. Sides sat next to it, crying.

I lifted the chair and swiftly got Sunny out from under it. I cradled him to my chest as I set the chair back down. He gripped my shirt and was crying in pain.

"It's ok. I fix." I cooed. I grabbed Sides behind his neck and placed him on my shoulder. I started walking back to the others and saw Will and Epps there. Graham was there as well.

"How are we supposed to tell Galloway?" I cleared my throat. "We don't." They turned. I placed Sides next to Bee and went to the table and laid Sunny on it.