Chapter 11

I looked back and saw he had a gun. I gasped as he pointed it at me. I heard it click and I swerved. The phone was shot out of my hands and I felt a burning sensation on my hand. I felt blood running down my fingers.

Ignoring it, I ran into a road and tried to stop as I heard a blaring horn. I turned to look and saw yellow and black. I was shoved a couple inches. Gonna get a bruise on my right leg. I kept running.

I heard yelling and screaming. I heard a whirling of something but I kept running.

I came up to the bases gates and they were opening and I suddenly felt metal hit me. I skittered backwards a little ways. Father came right at me.

I rolled to my feet and started running...well..limp running. I can't believe I was hit by two cars!

I went right into the huge hangar and the hangar looked my way. "Dakota!" Mom yelled as I tripped and went face first into the floor. I scrambled back up and ran towards the hiding hole.

I reached it and slid into it and it closed as I hit the inside button. I curled into a ball and closed my eyes. I started to concentrate on my breathing. When it evened, I felt exhaustion flowing over me as the adrenalin settled into my blood stream. I sighed and let it take over.

__________________

I woke up and remembered I was in the little cubby hole. I yawned and shifted. I froze when I heard someone come into the room. I heard a click and the door to the hiding hole opened.

I blinked and looked up. I saw Ro....er...dad there. Justin was there as well as Dr. Hatchet and Will. Will and Dr. Hatchet were at my side immediately. They grabbed my arms and helped me out and stand. Dr. Hatchet scanned me.

"I just patched you up!" He said as they set me in a chair. He grabbed a pant leg and rolled it up to my knee. I had a bruise surrounding my knee. It wrapped around half way. I winced as he touched it.

He lifted the other one and it was all the way up my leg from Optimus' truck. I heard them groan or growl.

"Did you get the fragger?" Dad growled, coming to stand next to me. Will nodded and grabbed my hand. I felt someone staring. I looked up and saw Justin. He was at war with himself.

"Get her home. Sh's had a stressful day. We all have." Dr. Hatchet sighed. He ruffled my hair. "Are you going to be ok, Cody?" I nodded and 'pfft'-ed the injuries. Will chuckled.

"She's saying don't worry." Dr. Hatchet gave me a look and I patted his cheek. He blinked. I shooed him and he walked out grumbling.

I was lifted into a set of arms. I blinked and saw Ro....dad was carrying me. He chuckled as he saw my expression.

"Cody, this is just the start to their parental love fest." Will snickered. I blinked and itched my head, trying to decide if that's good or bad.

"What's the diagnosis?" Optimus said as we came into view. Dad stopped. "She has large bruises on both her legs. He patched up her hand. No stitches." Mom kissed my hand and surprisingly it felt better!

"I apologize for hitting you, Dakota." Optimus looked beat up by it. I looked around. Well...I'm in a mans arms. I've let a couple of them touch me. Nearly beat the crap out of Trent and his buddies. Oh what the hell. A hug won't hurt.

I mentioned for him to come closer. He looked at Will and he nodded. Optimus cautiously approached. I had to contain my giggles as he watched me warily. When he was close enough, I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I knew she was going to do that." Will smirked. I felt Uncle Optimus pat my back. I guess he didn't know what to do. That's ok.

I pulled away and we started walking to Dad's truck. He set me in the back seat and climbed into the drivers seat. He smiled at me and we took off.

Sorry about this chapter.... I was to make it go around the future plans I have for Cody. If you have any ideas, feel free to shoot them to me! I need more other characters... If you want, you can send me an OC of your choice and style and I can put it in my story! There will be openings for the mechs later in the story! I will keep an open mind. Happy Thanksgiving y'all