Chapter 11

Sides007: O.o OMG!!! So I saw these cute chibi versions of the autobots on deviant art with cat ears and I had a cute devious plan! A little accident that will hopefully appear! It'll help Cody... I hope.... Poor kid..

Dakota: o////o... Hope it's not serious....

SideSwipe: hurry!! I want Kota to see the real me! *glomps Dakota* C'mon Sunny!

SunStreaker: I'll pass.... (Sneaks a wink to Dakota)

Dakota: o////o....(looks away)

Sides007: (narrow eyed) saw that, SunStreaker..... You can't hide that from me...

SunStreaker: you saw nothing....(slides an Energon cube towards me)

Sides007:....(eye twitches)....Energon kills humans, you dumb aft!! (Throws a wrench at his helm)

Twins: a mini Ratchet! (Twins trip over each other to escape)

Sides007: (grunts) back to the topic. I hope you'll like the up coming story. She doesn't learn about the Autobots yet. But an accident in Que's lab makes life a little interesting for the Lambo twins and Dakota. Lets just say the twins are going to drag poor Cody there and things don't go right....SideSwipe! Let Cody go! (Runs after him with a wrench)

Ratchet: ....I have taught her well. Hope she saves a couple hits for me...(looks down at himself. He's covered in hot pink.) *groans*

Sides007: I don't own anything related to the transformers. Just own my OC(s)! (Yelling over the cries of the twins.)

Chapter 11

The past couple of days, I had mom and dad, Optimus, Brent and Justin and Joey basically trailing me. They felt bad for hitting me. Optimus and Brent. Justin was because he thought it was all his fault. Joey did because Justin was. Mom and Dad did because they were protective.

I was currently sitting in a tree out of sight from the group. I was drawing their cars from a distance. I was nestled deep in a branch high in the tree.

I watched them run around frantically. It was really amusing. Elita knew where I was and was just having so much fun watching them freak to give them a hint.

I heard a crunch below me and I looked down. It was Justin. He stopped. I leaned over to get a better look when my canary yellow color pencil fell out of my lap. I mentally cursed after failing to catch it.

It hit his shoulder and he jumped. It fell to the ground and he crouched and picked it up. He twirled it around and looked up, searching the tree's.

His blue eyes landed on me. I held a finger to my lips and he smirked. He casually looked around. Seeing no one, he put the pencil in his mouth and began climbing the tree.

I moved over to give him room as he came next to me. I held my pictures close to me, trying to hide it from view as he sat next to me.

"I believe you dropped this." I gently grabbed the pencil from him. "What are you doing, anyways?" I dipped my head and held my drawings closer.

"I won't say anything." He said. I studied his eyes. He was telling the truth. I lowered the pictures and looked at them. I slowly handed him the book. He gently set it in his lap and began looking at them.

"You're really good." He glanced at me and I looked away and blushed. "Can I ask you a question?" I blinked at him and dipped my head in a nod.

"Can you really speak and you forgot or are your vocal cords non fixable." I held up one finger. I cleared my throat and concentrated.

".....p-practicing....tryi..ng... Hard." I said. He nodded. "How long have you been practicing?" I pursed my lips and hummed. "...month." I said. He blinked. "When you met us?" I dipped my head in a nod. "Why? Why not before then?"