I could hear sounds, breathing and the number of smells mixed with hers.

I could hear laughter and I was walking towards it until a gunshot made me stop in my trucks.

My ears picked up a whimper and angrily I rushed  out of the woods.

Spotting a white wolf surrounded by about six hunters, anger boiled inside of me.

They were aiming their guns on her, I felt an ache in my gum , my fangs poke my bottom lip, my fingers twitched as my claws elongated. I could see red, and I knew they wouldn't survive.

They dared tried to hurt my mate, and they won't breath to see the next sunset.

With my fast speed, I whipped past them and stood protectively before my mate. She whimpered, I could see their eyes go wide as they landed on me.

"What the fuck?! "

One of them shrieked, aiming the gun at me. They probably panicked because of  how I looked.

"What the fuck are you?! "

Another one questioned, I let out a throaty growl.

"I'm your death, you just messed with the wrong person"

"What person,that dog over there? Is that your wife ?"

Another one asks and they all threw themselves into laughter.

Angrily, I focused on my ability, it wasn't long until the one who just made the silly comment collapsed to the ground, crying in pain.

"Shit "

I immediately dodged the bullet and looked back at her, even in wolf form, she looked terrified.

My eyes softened

"Go, go hide "

I muttered to her, watching as her wolf shook her head and whimpered.

I growled

"Go "

My voice yelled, she was still reluctant, Her wolf was just as stubborn as she is.

A bullet was shot into my arm due to my lack of focus

I growled

"Go hide, I can't fight if you are here "

That seemed to convince her, she reluctantly run behind a tree.

I hissed and clutched onto my arm, it was a silver bullet and it was burning into my arm.

I cursed and lounged at one of them, gripping onto his neck and snapping it with ease. The others screamed in terror and began firing the gun at me but I managed to dodged them but barely.

I focused on two of them and used my pain ability to make them to collapse onto the floor. Gripping onto the necks of another two, I snapped it simultaneously.

I looked over at the remaining two.

Wait, two?

Where is one?

A bullet penetrates through my left thigh, I grunted in pain, hearing my mate whimper.

I angrily looked over at the two who were back on their feet and aiming their guns at me. An angry growl made its way out if my lips, I lounged at one of them and held his neck, knocking the other's gun down in the process, I angrily snapped his neck, blood spluttered out of it onto my face, I cringed.

Tossing his body aside, I looked at the other hunter who was now shaking, looking ready to pee his pants.

I wanted to have some mercy but his face, alone upsets me, I couldn't spare him.