Poetic Justice ₪ X

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I'm seeing Jasmine tonight, it'll be the first time she'll see my scar. Guarantee she'll bitch about why I didn't tell her about it in the first place, I'm just that type of person that likes to do things on my own."

"It won't be that bad, it ain't her decision anyway."

"You think you'll come?"

"I don't know, I was thinking about chillin' at home."

She pouted. "Please, it'll be fun. It's the first time you and I step out together as friends, how am I suppose to have a good time if you ain't there?" Janaé smiled.

I laughed. "Iight for you I will, I can't stay long."

"Completely good with that, I'm happy as long as I got you by my side for a second." She smiled placing her hand on my leg.

I had to go on that note. "I'll see you tonight, I need to go pick up my son." I lied.

For real though I couldn't wait to get home, all I wanted to do tonight was spend time with my girl and son.

"That's right Mijo beat daddy up!" Brielle encouraged him as we sat in the living room.

I was sprawled out on the floor as Mijo was jumping on top of me taking swings, Brielle sat beside me taking swings along with him.

I laughed, "You really going to play your daddy out like this?"

"Get him baby!" Brielle smiled continuing to egg him on.

"Nah you going to get some of this too." I said putting Mijo to the side and I laid on top of Brielle wrapping her in my arms as I rolled on the floor with her.

She laughed, "Mijo come get daddy off of me."

But he just piled up on top of me and we just laid there. "Mijo you ready to take a nap I'm sleepy, I think I'm going to take a nap right here." I said laying on top of her resting my face on the side of her cheek.

She laughed, "Chris I can't breathe move!" Brielle let out, but I just ignored her and laid there as she continued to laugh. "Chris come on, you crushing me move!"

I stared down at her, "What you going to do if I don't?"

She smiled. "You really testing me right now, don't play."

"Mijo go play," I demanded waiting for him to walk around the corner. "You talking that shit, you ain't going to do nothing."

Brielle bit her lip with a smile, turning her head to the side to see if Mijo was anywhere near the room. Once everything was good she caught me off guard as she reached down between us and gripped my dick hard.

"What were saying before? You said, I wasn't going to do anything?"

Pain shot up to my stomach, "You play too much!"

She smiled. "I'm not trying to play you out, I'm trying to get your ass off of me."

"See I knew you would change your mind. If you wanted it like that, all you had to do was ask."

She laughed. "Chris you have 3 seconds to get off of me before I grab tighter."

I rolled us over, making me lay on the bottom and her on top of me. "Better ?"

"You think you slick!." She smiled finally letting go.

I rolled back over pinning her hands to the floor leaving her defenseless. "Can't do shit now," I said as I licked my lips.

Our as lips met as she had a smile to her face, I wasn't letting her hands go though. Brielle wrapped her legs around me while I held her hands together as we laid out on the floor, I peeked over at the clock and saw that it was time for me to go. I sighed as I leaned up.

"Why you stop?" Asking  softly.

"I got to go."

"What time will you be back?" Brielle leaned off the floor.

"I don't know, I'll probably leave early."

She sighed. "You can't stay a little longer? I don't want you to go."

I chuckled. "It's too late, I already made a promise to somebody."

Brielle shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes as she walked me to the door. "Alright, I'll probably be up when you come back anyway, have a good time."

I wrapped my hands around her waist. "I'm coming back babe, don't look so sad."

She smiled wrapping her arms around my neck giving me a quick kiss, "You always do."

I really didn't want to leave the house but I don't want Janaé to think that I stood her up after I told her I would come. The drive to the club felt long, only person I had on my mind was Brielle. It was funny how out no where I was thinking about her and all the shit we went though, a lot of memories ran through my mind. It's like when I start to miss her the most, that's when this old shit wants to pop into my head. I was a seconds away from making a U – Turn in the middle of the road but I was half way there so I kept going.

I knew as soon as I saw Jasmine she was going to start playing games with me, she was on the side a lot. Once she saw that I didn't give a damn about her and that I was giving my attention to Janaé, she tried to turn it back on her.

"Since when did you and Janaé become friends?" When you guys even start talking?" Jasmine asked.

"Do it matter? You mad?"

"No, I was curious. I don't understand why you got to talk to me like that though. Chris I apologized already and all I did was ask you a simple question, what's the need for the attitude?" Jasmine tried shouting over the music but I couldn't hear her.

It wasn't really anywhere quite for us to talk so we went to the car to just clear the air. "Jasmine I'm too tired of this shit, what the hell do you want from me?"

"How the hell did we go from being real cool with each other to the point where we don't even speak anymore, I don't understand that shit!"

"Cause it's your fucking mouth, saying shit that you don't have any business to in the first place."

"I'm sorry damn how many times I got to say it?"

"Just don't say anything anymore, you really starting to piss me off. Damn,you don't know when enough is enough. Just shut the fuck up about it."

She bobbed her head up and down, I glanced over and saw a tear sliding down her cheek. Is this girl serious right now?

"Don't do that shit Jasmine, it's not that serious."

"To you."

"You crying for no reason, come on now." I said frustrated but she didn't say anything, all she did was hang her head down low. "Aight dammit it's done, it's okay just stop it."

"I'm not good with shit like this, I didn't mean to overstep my boundaries." Jasmine said, I notice her body shifted closer to me as she sat in the passenger seat. "I don't have many guys like you in my life, it wasn't my intentions to have us get to this point. You mean something to me Chris, I just want what you have. It's nice seeing how you get when your around her but when you're with me I feel like it's a different story."

"Shit hasn't changed with me and it's not about to."

She caressed my cheek with her hand. "But it can though, you don't need be there because you feel like you have to. If you're afraid to do it because you don't want to hurt anybody, then there's nothing you can do about that. Someone is bound to get hurt, we all know it's not going to be you. So what are you trying to do right now, cause it's no point in both of playing these games with each other. It's your decision." She said taking my hand sliding it between her legs.

I shifted my body back towards the door snatching my hand away as I missed the kiss she tried to give me. After that shit I was done. I threw her ass out my car and left, Janaé will understand.