Pregnant Quigley Quagmire x Reader

A/n: Before this one-shot begins, I want to say that this involves teen pregnancy so if you feel uncomfortable with this topic,  please feel free to back out. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

Y/n's P.O.V.

I was freaking out, I couldn't believe that this was happening, I was pregnant with Quigley's child. How the hell did this happen? We used protection! I had no idea how I was going to tell Quigley or my parents about this. I just kept staring at the pregnancy test that Violet gave me. 

I wiped my tears and called Quigley. "Hey Quigley, can you come over?" I asked. "Sure thing, is something wrong?" he asked. I wanted to get it over with right then and there, but I knew that it would be better if I told him in person. "I'll tell you about it when you get here," I answered. A few minutes later, Quigley arrived and we sat down together on the bed. "So, what did you want to talk about?" he asked.

I took a deep breath and said those two little words that I was dreading to tell him. "I'm pregnant," Quigley looked at me in shock. "How could this happen?" he asked. "I don't know, I really don't," I sobbed. Quigley wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. "What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"To be honest, I have no clue, we're only seventeen," Quigley sighed. I placed a hand on my flat stomach and sobbed harder into Quigley's shoulder. "We gotta tell our parents, they can help us," Quigley said. I didn't like the idea of telling my parents that I was pregnant, but I knew that it was something that I had to do.

Quigley and I walked downstairs to where my parents were watching tv. "Hey mom, dad, can we talk to you for a second?" I asked. Dad shut off the tv and we sat in front of them. "What is it sweetheart?" Mom asked sitting up on the couch. "Quigley and I have something that we want to tell you, that we really need your help with," They looked slightly confused a little scared. I took Quigley's hand and I was direct.

"This wasn't planned, but I'm pregnant with Quigley's child," I said. My parents' eyes went wide and mom wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a hug. "It's okay, we're gonna get through this all of us," she whispered.

Nine months later...

Quigley and I were looking down at our daughter, after a painful ten hour labor, she was here with us. She was the perfect image of her father, she had his eyes and his dark hair. "Baby, she's beautiful," Quigley whispered. "What do you want to name her?" I looked at him then back down at our baby girl. "How about Charlotte?" I suggested.  He nodded, and planted a kiss on his daughters head.

"Y/n, can I ask you something?" he asked. I looked over at him and I saw him on one knee with a black velvet box in his hand. "Y/n, you are the most amazing woman in the world, You've been my best friend, my lover, and now the mother of my child. Will you marry me, Y/n?  I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our daughter," he asked.

I quickly nodded, and he stood up and kissed me. He slipped the small silver ring onto my finger and kissed our daughter on the head again. "Do you want to hold her?" I asked. He nodded and I carefully placed her in his arms. She started crying and Quigley gently shushed her and I could see that he was crying happy tears, not only because we had a daughter, but because he was able to spend the rest of his life with us.

I couldn't wait to marry him and raise our daughter together.

A/n: So, did anybody get Daddy Quigley vibes? I did, but anyways  I'm starting to run out of preferences and imagines ideas, if you have any suggestions, please feel free to request them. Thank you!

Duskprincess89