How they take care of you when your sick

A/n: I meant to upload this when I started this story, but I never finished it, so here you go!

Violet: Violet felt so bad for you that she didn't care if she got sick, she became your spooning buddy and kept giving water to keep you hydrated and made your favorite soup to for you to drink. She eventually got sick and you took care of her the way she took care of you.

Klaus: Klaus was germophobic so he tried to avoid you not because he didn't love you, but because he didn't want to get sick. When he did look after you, he would come in with a face mask and rubber gloves and get you some hot food for you to eat. 

Duncan: He wouldn't be afraid to run out to the store and get you anything that you needed, he would also watch your favorite movies with you but very far away from you. He would also keep a shelf full of ginger ale for you to drink.

Isadora: She acted like it was her fault that you got sick even though it wasn't,  But she stayed by your side and became your servant and would constantly ask if you needed anything from her.

Quigley: He would make sure that you had the medicine that you needed, and whenever you ran out, he would run to the store and make sure that you had enough until you got better. He would also curl up with you on the couch and watch movies with you.

Esme: Esme didn't like the fact that you were sick so she would constantly complain and tell you that being sick was so out. But despite her constant complaining, you enjoyed her company and started to feel a little better.

Carmelita: Like Klaus, she would try to avoid you because she didn't want to get sick, but she would try to entertain you from far away with her latest tap dancing routine and you would mouth the words. "And my name is Carmelita!"

Olaf: He was upset that you got sick and he spent most of his time in his tower blaming himself for getting you sick, when he had the courage to face you, he couldn't stop apologizing even though you kept telling him it was not his fault that you got sick. When you managed to get him to calm down, he snuggled up with you and kissed you repeatedly.

Fiona: When you got sick, Fiona would shut down your quarters and forbid anyone from seeing while you were sick. While she was standing guard, Cookie would make you potato chowder to try to make you feel better. She and Cookie would take turns keeping watch while she gave you food.

Lemony: Lemony would spend most of his time in isolation waiting for you to get better. He would occasionally check on you and ask if you needed anything. He would constantly urge you to drink water and eat a little something. And when you got better, you two spent time a lot of time together.