I think about you Duncan Quagmire x reader

Don't play the song yet.

Y/n's P.O.V.

It was the day of the high school talent show, and I was really excited. My best friend Violet wanted me to perform onstage, but the problem was, I have a very bad case of stage fright. So this year I was gonna be in the audience. Violet picked me up from my house around around 4:30 with her brother and sister. I saw wearing a beautiful light green dress and I was excited to see everyone perform. "Wow, you look amazing!" Violet smiled when I opened the door.

"Thanks, I wish Duncan was coming to the talent show tonight," I sighed shutting the door behind me

"Thanks, I wish Duncan was coming to the talent show tonight," I sighed shutting the door behind me. "Yeah, it's too bad he got busy," Violet nodded. Duncan and I had been friends since elementary school and over time, I started to have feelings for him, but I noticed that he had his eyes on Violet for a while. So, I forgot about my crush on him, but we were still good friends.

We walked out to the car and I sat next to Klaus and Sunny. "You beautiful Y/n," Sunny smiled. "Thank you Sunny," I smiled. Violet drove the car until we were at the front of the high school. Violet bought our tickets and we sat in the front row so we had a better look at the performances. "So, who's supposed to go first?" I asked. "It says on the program that Isadora is going to go first singing I won't say I'm in love," Violet answered.

The talent show was absolutely amazing, people sang their favorite songs, performed magic acts, and acted out parts from their favorite movies or plays. But when they announced the last act of the night, I got a huge surprise when the last person walked onstage, it was Duncan. "I thought Duncan got busy," I whispered to Violet. "Yeah, he was busy, getting ready to perform in front of you," she smiled.

"Hello everyone, I'd like to dedicate this song to my best friend, Y/n L/n," He announced. He grabbed his guitar and started playing.

Play the song, Sing along if you know the words :)

Last summer we met, we started as friends

I can't tell you how it all happened 

Then autumn it came we were never the same.

Those nights everything felt like magic

And I wonder if you miss me too,

If you don't here's the one thing  that I wish you knew:

I think about you every morning when I open my eyes,

I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights

I think about you every moment every day of my life,

Your on my mind, all the time, it's true.

I think about you, you, you, you, you

How long til I stop pretending 

What we have is never-ending 

Oh, oh, oh

If all we are is just a moment,

Don't forget me cause I won't and

I can't help myself.

I think about you, ooh,

I think about you every morning when I open my eyes,

I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights,

I think about you every moment every day of my life,

Your on my mind, all the time, it's true.

I think about you, you, you, you, you

Everyone in the audience started clapping and Duncan placed the microphone on the stand. "Y/n, could you come onstage for a second?" Duncan asked. I stood up and walked up the small flight of stairs to the stage and stood next to him. He took my hand in his and had a huge smile on his face.

"Y/n, you are the most amazing girl I've ever met, we've been best friends since elementary school, and over time, I realized that I had feelings for you, I like you y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I started blushing and grabbed the microphone. "Yes!" I answered. The audience started clapping and Duncan and I shared a sweet tender kiss onstage.

 The audience started clapping and Duncan and I shared a sweet tender kiss onstage