Dance with me Duncan Quagmire x reader

Play the song

Y/n's P.O.V.

Duncan and I were sitting on the couch together watching the last movie in the twilight saga. At the end of the movie the credits started playing and I immediately recognized the song that was playing. It was the song that Duncan and I danced to on our wedding day. "Duncan, could you dance with me?" I asked gently taking his hand in mine. "Sweetheart, you know I don't dance," he answered.

"We don't have to do anything crazy, could you hold me while we moved around slowly? This is the song that played on our wedding day," I reminded him. A look of realization spread across his face and he helped me off the couch. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt him wrap an arm around my waist. And we slowly started moving around the living room.

I rested my head against his chest and I looked up at the mantel where I saw the photo of us dancing on our wedding day.

"Do you remember when this song started playing and you pulled me onto the dance floor?" I asked. He nodded, and looked over at the picture. "Of course, I remember that day like it was yesterday," he whispered. I was happy to be slow dancing with the love of my life. And soon, we would have a little baby. I was hoping that Duncan would not feel the small bump of my stomach. "Are you okay? Your trembling a little," he asked.

We stopped dancing and I looked up at him smiling. "Duncan, I know that we've been married for a year now, and we have an amazing house, in a few months, there's gonna be more to our future," I looked down and placed a hand on my bump and Duncan's eyes grew wide and a small smile spread across his face and he let out a small sniffle.

"My baby's in there?" he asked. I nodded, and I planted a kiss on his lips. "This is amazing my love, we're gonna be a family," he smiled. I leaned in and kissed him again and we continued dancing to the slow song.

A/n: Sorry for the plot twist, I was just wanted to make this a cute pregnancy moment!