🍃Chapter 18🍃

Start from the beginning

Dadi gave a small bag containing some essential for her usage.

"I have put some jewellery and money in it . You can use them when ever you want." And for the first time in all those hours Hoorain look at Dadi.

A sob racked from Dadi's mouth when she saw the hollow and broken eyes of Hoorain.

But nevertheless she took Hoorain out of the room where her better half, her new life is waiting for her.

Aahil look at them when he saw them coming from the room. He forwarded his hand for her to take and you knkw what happened Hoorain flinched away because she thought he is going to hit her.

Everyone stood on their places in utter silence. The girl is indeed broken beyond repair.

Aahil didn't now why but his heart feel a tug. The girl which he saw in his clinic smiling with a happy and beautiful face is no where to the girl standing in front of him.

Hoorain was clunching Dadi's hand as if her life depend on this. She was not ready for this.

Her actions were scaring everyone standing in the lounge. Yes every single person of her family is standing there . Some with happy faces, some fuming in anger and jealously and some with envy.

After alot of persuading from Dadi jan Hoorain finally start walking towards the exit of the Haveli but didn't dare to leave the hand of Dadi jan.

They walk her towards the outside of the Haveli where Aahil's car is parked. Arham was already seated in his car and the friend of Aahil has already gone to his home.

Aahil open the front door for Hoorain and stood patently like a gentleman.

Hoorain start shaking from fear probably and Dadi has to calm her down. She was not ready to leave her dadi jan's but at last dadi has to forcefully snatch her hand from Hoorain's tight grip and push her forcefully inside the car.

Hooarin shook her head and try to protest but Dadi just kiss her forehead and close the door .

Hoorain tried to say something but its like somthing is stuck in her throat stopping her from uttering a word .

Aahil sit in his car and drove it out of the Malik's drive away.

Hoorain watch her Dadi become small and small as the car drove to a distance. Hoorain put her hands on the glass of window and a slow wisper came out of her

"Dadi jan"

Aahil's POV: -

"Dadi jan" finally she talk just a wisper it is but she talked which proves that atleast she is in her senses

I don't know what to do now. I mean I am merried and I have a wife.

WOW!

Who thought that giving someone's medical report can lead you to a marraige.

I still remember how that poor old lady practically beg me to her niece. She even folded her hand in front of me and beg me to help her in this situation.

Huh! What a day . Now I have to face mom. Ya Allah ! Please help me and give sabar (patiance) to me.

I took a quick glance at my newly wed wife. Her face is turn towards the window but I can tell that she is nervous or scared the way she is twitching her fingers in her lap.

Finally I park my car just outside of our house after a drive of an hour. I saw Arham's car already present there .

Taking a deap breath I got out of the car and round it and open the front door of her.

2 minutes , 3 minutes, 5 minutes

She didn't came out hell she didn't even look at me just stare at her hands in her lap.

Now it was getting on my nerves. Taking a deap breath I try to control my temper.

"Come we have to go inside." I said and forwarded my hand to her.

She stare at my hand and then move her eyes at me and I swear the moment our eyes clash everything stop around us.

Without glasses I can clearly see the light brown eyes of her which contain nothing but fear and emptiness.

Her beauty is ruin by the monster. Her whole face is covered with burised. Her lips has a cut with dried blood at the corner.

We stare at each other completely lost. My hand still stretched towards hers.

The way she is looking at me is making me want to grab her in a tight hug and assure her that everything will be fine.

Suddenly someone's clearing of throat brought us out of our eye contest.

I trun around only to see Arham standing there with his hands folded over his chest. He signalled me with his head to come inside to which I simple nod and the trun towards Hoorain again.

"Come" I politely said to her and this time she put her fragile hand with hesitation in my hand.

I grab it with firmness and pull her out of the car. I intertwine our fingers and God it's a great feeling.

We walk inside the hand to hand. Arham tail behind us with Hoorain's small beg.

"Oh my God! You both came I was so much worried why didn't you pick up my call . You both... " mom stop her ranting when she saw Hoorain beside me but her eyes were fixed on our intertwine hands.

Hoorain tried to tug her hand from my grip but I hold it more tightly refusing to leave.

Mom took two steps towrads us and said

"Who is she Aahil?"

"My wife mom".

"WHAT!!!" She gasp loudly in shock.

"Ami listen to me please I..I.. " suddenly I feel lost of words as I saw tears in ami's eyes.

I hate when she cry and it want me kill my self.

Thankfully Arham came forward and took ami in his arms and made her sit on the sofa and gave her a glass of water.

I also went towards her and seat on my knees on the floor in front of her.

I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her forehead.

"Ami believe I didn't have committed any sin. Its just the situations were so massed up that I even don't know how and when all this happen. Please ami don't be sad , I will do anything you want or say. Please stop crying" . I said to her while cleaning her tears with my thumb.

She opened her mouth to say something when we hear a loud thud from behind .

Ami gasp loudly . Turning around I meet with the most fearful sight of my life.

There Hoorain has fainted on my home's floor like a lifeless soul.

Ami and Arham immediately run towrds her side but I stood rooted on my place as some memories from the past come rushing down in front of me.

Please God not again not again. ..

Aslamoaliakum and Hi lovelies 💞

Hope you all are doing fine 🤗😊

So how is the chapter? 😊😍

Please do let me now how you all are taking this story ao far?😊

Till the next update take care of yourself 💞😍

ALLAH HAFIZ 💞💞💞😍

-Norrulain123-