I walked for about ten minutes phone and card in hand, as I got closer and closer I could see more than twenty guards standing there with their guns ready to take someone down some of them in their sleep wear seeing that they had been pulled out of bed in haste to stop whatever was happening from happening. I walked past them with the ones on the front line preventing me from moving further.

"Can I pass guys?"

"No we cannot ma'am, not until we know you are out of danger."

"What danger? What happened?"

"There is a man claiming to be Mr Vintage but he does not have a key card, he does not want us to look at his face to see if the ID he provided really is his, we have been trying to hold him down but fifteen of the men are already on the ground unconscious, we are waiting for your command to shoot him." The guard said as I tried peering from their bodies not seeing anything but only a red car behind the closed gate the lights from it making it impossible to see anything else besides the bodies of the unconscious men on the floor. I rolled my eyes, there being definitely one person who could just keep knocking people down with no reason.

I could also suddenly hear the fight as more men dropped to the ground more going out to try restrain him but who were they kidding there was no way they could restrain him.
I tried making my way out but the guards would not hear it to the point where they threatened to carry me away from the scene kicking or not.

"Rafael?" I shouted waiting for a reply not getting any as more bodies dropped to the floor letting me know that it was definitely him. I took out my phone dialling his number only for the iPhone ringtone to sound to fill the air with me showing for all the men to see.

"Little bird I am a little busy right now," He said as he dropped another body.

"I know I can see," I said with him on loud speaker so the men would know.

They instantly dropped their guns taking deep breaths making me laugh as I made my way out of the gate looking all around at the unconscious men on the ground. I walked out seeing him as he fought a guard even though the guard had realized that this was indeed his boss he was fighting with. I sat at the bonnet of the car seeing that Rafael was definitely in the fighting mood.

"We will have no one to guard the house tomorrow if you keep beating down our men you know." I said watching the guy drop to the floor the other men on the other side taking steps back not wanting to feel the wrath of their boss.

"I cannot believe this, even you could last longer than this. Where have these men been training? Look at this. What is this?" He asked watching the guard coming for him only to catch him by the throat holding till he stopped moving dropping him to the floor.

"You should train them then," I said watching him shake his head in disappointment.

"I will," He said walking towards me leaning against the bonnet next to me watching the house right in front of us.

"Why are you still up?" he asked making me laugh.

"Well you called me," I shot back folding my arms across my chest.

"You would have not picked up my call if you were asleep." He shot back with that smart mouth of his.

"Then you would have sent all our men into unconsciousness." I said back as he nodded his head. We stayed there not saying anything but just staring at the dark blue sky with the stars filling the sky in the absence of the moon his scent strong and lord it was delicious as I greedily took it in taking little sneak peeks at him his form there for me to observe all those muscles under the piles of clothes that did nothing to hide them. My lower lips quivering with all the romance gone out of this the real cold making itself known my eyes tearing from him.

Fuck shit it was cold!

"I should get inside it is getting cold," I said straightening up as he stood up taking off his black long coat placing it over my shoulders as I stood there my heart drumming as if it would leap out. His scent clouded my nostrils making everything else disappear with nothing else being heard or felt. I wanted to jumped up and down in excitement but I was left standing there taking deep breathes before I made a fool out of myself and fainted in front of this man that sent everything sane out of my mind.

"Let's go," He said walking as I ran after him catching up walking right next to him the car left outside the gate waiting for the guards to clear the bodies on the floor then drive the car in. We walked in silence nothing being said yet so many questions driving me insane, so many things I wanted to ask him. With all the will I had I held it all down waiting to lock myself in my room before screaming out in the pillow because believe it or not it was just bubbling in my chest waiting to be realised.
When we got to the house the front door was opened with the butler on duty doing a bow in respect even through it was really unnecessary either or I thanked him giving him a smile as we went on somehow our hands having found their way to each other throughout the way with us not really noticing. It felt so normal it not being weird or anything, just feeling so natural. We walked into the elevator placing my card on the scanner.

"Morning Miss Rosewood." The voice of the central intelligence running through the house.

"Morning to you too Red," I said back knowing that if I did not it would lock us in thinking someone had stolen my card because I had not provided my voice for voice recognition. It was smart really. The elevator went up the doors opening when we got to our floor walking hand in hand only for me to stop right in front of my door.

"This is me, it is nice to finally have you back." I said while my head was screaming "Don't remember your coat, don't remember your coat!"

"Yeah, I will see you in three hours for training at the training field." He said as I nodded watching him turn around and walk away while I opened my door slipping in only to close it running to the bed where I threw my body laughing into my pillow his coat feeling like heaven against my skin. Never in hell would he get it back!