"Get out of my personal life Will, don't you have work to do?" I said looking straight at him.
"No," he said back.
"Well are all the cameras working with the key cards and the motion sensors? What about the heat sensors? " I asked him knowing perfectly well that he could have not done it all.

"Urgh, I did this to myself didn't I?" He asked as I gave him a sympathy smile.

"I will see you then boss." He said turning and leaving as I waved at him with him giving me an 'I will get you' look.

"We saved you pancakes and sausages ma'am," the teenage girl said.

"Thank you so much. "I said as I sat down.

"We also saved a plate for Mr Vintagè if that is okay," The girl's mother spoke up seeming nervous on what she was saying.

"Oohh, thank you but he won't be around today." I said back as they nodded their head proceeding to do their work as they divided themselves some others going to clean while the rest staring on lunch. I finished my food washing my plate after much protest from the ladies in the kitchen. I walked out when done my heels clicking it echoing all over the house moving around to see that all the guards on duty were in deed in uniform their guns polished and held in hand. I walked up the gate seeing that even those were on point I then asked the butler if they had come to fetch the none existing visitors list getting that they actually had. I then moved on getting a lot of greetings on the way.

The sun was really hot today, I could already feel the beads of sweat collecting as I walked towards the training grounds already hearing the commotion there. I got there seeing all the men who were not on duty sweating the hang over away, they had picked their own trainers and were on it sweating buckets with the sun having no mercy on them. When satisfied I turned around making my way back to the house where I knew loads on loads of paper work was waiting for me. I took the elevator up getting off on the last floor walking into the office his scent being the only thing clouding the room as I sighed flashes from last night making me close the door and lean on it.

I opened my eyes again walking to my own desk piles of files just sitting there as I sat down diving into the work it seeming less fun without him. I buried myself in work going out five hours later to eat lunch and watch the men as they changed shifts. After that I sat with Will him telling me that everything was now working perfectly. The key cards were now activated only Rafael and I having one which had all access the rest stopping at some levels everyone prohibited from our floor. It worked in such a way that when someone entered the house they swiped the card through the scanner, the system taking note at who was at the house at what time. Everyone besides myself and Rafael were prohibited from using the stairs guards already waiting to make sure of that. The heat, motion detectors were on going alert when someone who is not allowed in that level walks there.

Rafael wanted to make sure security in the house was on point especially because we really did not know all the guards and still have not earned their loyalty. Everything was working well, too well if I might say, it was like the calm before the storm. Will moved in two hours later and I sat in his bed while he packed his clothes excited to no end. He just could not hold it down already planning my day tomorrow which got him tied to waking up at half past three for a work out.

"Why do I keep walking into these traps," He said making me laugh.

"Are you sure I can't just move up to your floor, I know some people would be happy to have a whole floor to themselves but definitely not me." He said sitting on the bed having finished packing his clothes. I felt bad for him and just staying on this floor all alone would drive me insane. I guess I would see because Rafael was gone for the whole week and the last floor was all mine with all those dark corners. My mind turned back to those bodies we found and I knew there and just knew that I would not be able to sleep. A shiver went down my body the lights lighting up the yard with the sun about to go down.

I stood up walking to the window where I stood watching the beautiful view of the whole estate up to the sea just far ahead where you could hear the waves crashing on the beach only for the water to run back to the sea as another wave to comes crushing. The cool moist air blew in the room making it cool and fresh. I hugged my body it feeling nippy my hair blowing from my face.

Somehow I felt like home here, somehow everything clicked here, somehow I felt like I found my place yet it was all uncertain. Rafael could wake up one morning and tell me to piss off and that would be that. As much as I have been saying a lot of "we's" but was it really? Nothing was set in stone and that uncertainty made me nervous as my roots were growing deep here.

"Let's go down and eat, all this unpacking has me hungry." I turned around nodding my head as we made our way down my feet still trapped in those shoes made to torture me. We ate dinner, just the two of us with the ladies having dinner with their families leaving the house as quite as ever the guards just standing there with me not even sure that they were even blinking. They all had their key cards now the system synched in my phone letting me know that there were around a hundred people in the house right now including the ones in the monitoring room, there was basically a guard on every corner you turned to. I turned my attention back to Will who was telling me about his whole experience on working for Klaus, I seriously thought he had a crush, he just could not stop talking about him that I found myself laughing not even sure what I was laughing about.

"I think I need to go back to work now," I said after washing my dishes seeing him pull up his sad face.

"You need to start on investigating where that money went," I pointed out as he nodded

"I will just watch TV down here then head to bed."

"Well, I will be at your door at half past three," I shouted with him sighing.

"I hope you die in your sleep." I laughed out loud giving him the middle finger walking away. Everything seemed cold as I walked up, I walked to the office closing the door and locking it behind me just in case. Sitting at my desk I checked my phone for messages finding none at all so I put it on the table switching on my laptop which was synched with Rafael's which he took with him. It was so exciting yet so scary that he gave me so much access to his life, giving me so much trust which I do not even know where that put us really. I did not know where we stood, not sure if I wanted to know. I was taking it one day at a time seeing where it leads to but knowing that it won't get to the point where I wanted but I would take what I got. I did not want my feelings to destroy everything we had worked so hard to build so I would just have to keep myself in check. I dived into my work looking at all the bills for the estate making sure they were all paid before moving on to the insurance for everything that was anything along with medicals aids and all that as they had let it collapse after Mr Vintage was proclaimed dead.

It was one o'clock when I decided to throw the blanket and go to bed knowing perfectly well that I would not sleep, not even a wink. I was scared to even walk out of the office thinking I would find zombies waiting for me in the passage so I ran out getting to my room and locking the door after me which was something I never did before. I took a shower slipping into bed after and staring at the ceiling. My body and mind were tired my eyes crying out in pain yet I was scared, I was scared to sleep as the image of the dead bodies kept coming back in my mind leaving me afraid to even breath as I thought I heard their voices coming from the corner with it being so dark in the room. Then my phone just had to ring out so loud making me jump up my hand on my lips trying to hold in the screen. When I had calmed down my shaking hand went reaching for the phone only for my heart to start pounding again really for a totally different reason swiping right and bringing the phone to my ear.
"Hi,"