When Memories Win But Lose

"We have to go back to camp," Leo walked in, causing an outburst from Percy and Luke.

Leo just rolled his eyes, "to attack, nitwits,"

"Oh," both boys said quietly, blushing a deep red.

"Come on, we attack monthly. There can't be any time for them to heal, we leave now,"

"Got it,"

After grabbing Nico (who followed them blindly), the demigods headed over towards camp.

Luke walked over to Leo, motioning over to the half blood hill, "lead the way, repair kid,"

"Gladly, robber boy," Leo blushed.

They walked up towards the camp, all standing in a defensive way. Nico has his sword out, Percy with water surrounding him, Leo with a fireball, and Luke with his sword.

This was gonna be epic.

The fight started not long after Leo lit a centaurs take on fire.

Percy was dueling with Annabeth, Nico with frank, and Luke with Jason. Leo shot fireballs after people, but when he saw the only other person next to him, he stopped.

Little Harley looked on the verge of tears. "Leo?"

"Harley." Leo said, looking scared that he had to fight his brother.

"What did I do? I thought I was a good brother, but, I guess I wasn't good enough. I just, I want to know what I did,"

"You did nothing. None of this is your fault," Leo said, horrified at what his actions did to his favorite brother.

"Then why don't you come back home? Back to us, to me,"

"H-Harley, there's a lot of things you don't understand, I can't come back, I'm with kronos now,"

Harley rose his sword to Leo's heart, tears in his eyes, "I really didn't want you to say that. But I can't let you go out and get used by kronos,"

Leo nodded, "it's the only way to protect everyone,"

He shot a fireball directly at his brothers chest. He slowly saw Harley burn until he was gone, and finally allowed himself to do something he hadn't done since his memories faded.

Leo fell to the ground and sobbed, letting out painful cries as he knew he had lost his favorite person in the world.

He held harleys bunt body in his hands, holding whatever remained of his chance at happiness.

"I wish it wasn't like this,"