01 ; who the fuck is cscoop?

hannah pov ;

"uhhh hey, guys."

i sat smiling at the camera and watched as more and more people joined my stream, hundreds soon becoming thousands in a matter of minutes. before long, i had reached around 5k viewers, way more than i would have ever expected. i sat there in disbelief for a while, laughing slightly to myself as my chat was moving faster than i had ever seen it before.

"oh my god, what the hell are you guys doing here?" i questioned, covering my face with my hands, letting my eyes peek through my fingers as i acted embarrassed.

after about 5 minutes of waiting for my view count to stabilize, i addressed the chat.

"first off, i wanted to say thank you for all of you who decided to follow me. one of my videos blew up for some reason and i'm so grateful." i chuckled, still questioning the whole situation.

this caused chat to fill with the word 'pog' and 'w', which made me shake my head and sigh, already smiling at the stupidity of my new-found fanbase.

to my surprise, a donation popped up at the top of my screen:

*user* donated $2.50

you still suck at animal crossing <3

this made me laugh out loud, covering my mouth as i leant into my screen to read the username.

"are you kidding me?! *user* thanks for the $2.50, but fuck you." i was giggling between my words, flipping off the camera which led a lot of laughs in the chat.

the stream had slowly grown to 8k at this point, so i figured now was the best time to start a q&a, as a way to officially introduce myself.

"okay, i came on here to do a chill q&a stream, so ask anything you want." i sat back on my chair as i got into a comfortable position, waiting for the questions to begin.

"where do i live? well, i was born in new york but i moved to la a few months ago to go to school here."

"how long have i been streaming for? umm only a couple of months, it's more of a hobby i guess. i want to do it more often now though."

my new viewers were actually pretty funny, with most of them having the same humour as me and we bounced off each other pretty well.

"who let this 14 year old on the stream?? oh shut up, i'm 20 smartasses."

someone asked what kind of content i watched and i admitted that it was mostly minecraft youtubers and other gaming channels.

"did i watch smp-live? uhh yeah, i think i watched a few videos of that, mainly from callmecarson a while ago. i should probably watch them more often."

this caused people to freak out, filling the chat with how much they love him and his friends, which made me assume we shared a lot of the same fanbase.

the questions continued, "what's on my wall?" i turned around confused before realising what they were referring to.

"oh, they're my skateboards. there's 3 up there that are kinda old and i have another here that use all the time." i got up and brought my board over to the camera for them to see, rotating it in my hands.

the whole chat seemed to freak out again over the fact that i could skate, asking more questions about the topic.

"how long have i been skating for? maybe 6 years now? all i used to do in high schools as smoke and skate. please don't follow my example aha." i joked.

a few people questioned me smoking weed, which made me second guess bringing it up in the first place, but before i could address it, a lot of them moved on and were talking about someone called cscoop. after seeing the name pop up a few more times, i spoke up about it.

"who the fuck is cscoop?"

this may have been a mistake, as it only led to them spamming about them more. it was like they were having a mini conversation to each other as i sat there confused, laughing to myself as i tried to figure out who they were referring to.

"guys!! can someone please explain? that's cooper, right? from carson's videos?

i received a lot of 'yesses' in the chat and flashes of explanations. i gathered that they thought me and this cooper guy were pretty similar and that we should 'interact' or something.

"you guys are crazy. he skates though right? i think i've watched a few videos from his skating channel." i remembered seeing them on my homepage and watching them before i realised who it was, vaguely recognising him from carsons channel.

after saying this, anther donation came through:

*user* donated $5

cooper is a funny fish boy who skates and sucks at uno

"he sucks at uno? how is that even possible, what a loser." i said sarcastically, rolling my eyes as i tried to move on from the topic and continue with my stream.