Taylor walked into her room. Just before she can even reach for the doorknob of her office door, the door near Taylor's room screeched and doctor Payne came out of the room. Taylor grinned and called out his name.

"Doctor Payne!"

Liam turned and he was shocked when the girl suddenly ran and hugged Liam.

"I did it! The operation was a success! I saved the little girl!" It took several seconds for Liam to digest Taylor's words because he was still quite shocked by Taylor's spontaneous actions, before grinning and wanting to hug back when Taylor pulled away from him. Liam's grin disappeared, but the young man continued to smile at Taylor's happiness.

"I'm so — woah, doctor Swift! You really did that?!"

Taylor nodded enthusiastically. "Really, doctor Payne! You know, I'm very nervous, this is my first operation of a child! You know for yourself, this operation is very risky."

Liam folded his arms in front of his chest. "Do you want to tell the story in my office? I want to hear more in detail." Liam offered and Taylor nodded.

Then, the both of them entered doctor Payne's the office room. Liam could only hear Taylor's long story sitting before him with a smile on her lips. Liam had never seen Taylor so excited and Liam wanted to make this girl always excited.

"I still can't believe I really did it." Taylor ends the long story with one breath.

Liam grinned. "Anyways, you did it and you have to believe that. I guess the curly guy is right about the fact that you are a girl who won't give up easily and a girl who will always keep her promises. Didn't you promise to save that girl?"

Taylor nodded her head. "Yes, of course. I will always keep my promise and I have promised Zayn to save Olivia and—," Taylor squinted again before continuing, "—who is that curly guy you're talking about?"

Liam chuckled and folded his hands on the table. "Back in high school, his hair was curly. Now he has cut it and it doesn't look curly anymore."

"Who are you talking about? Don't make me curious!" Taylor looked at Liam intimidately.

Liam swallowed before glancing at the clock hanging on the wall of his room. 10:40 pm.

"I'm sorry, I don't know if you know him or not, but he insisted that you know each other. He took my cellphone and wrote down your number on my cell. I'm sorry." Liam looked down, regretful and Taylor gaped.

"You mean, you gave my phone number to a stranger that you called curly?"

Still with his head bowed, Liam replied, "I told you, his hair is is no longer curly anymore."

Taylor rolled her eyes and hit the table, making Liam immediately raise his head. Taylor glared at Liam. "Didn't we talk about this before? We must keep each other's secrets a secret. I have forgiven you for giving my apartment address, date of birth and license plate to a stranger claiming to be my aunt and now you are giving my number to a stranger you call curly!" Taylor snapped in frustration while Liam tried to maintain his puppy face.

"But he's my friend, my high school friend." Liam defended.

Taylor glared. "Do you think I know your high school classmate? I don't even know where you studied high school!"

"Umbridge High School, London." Liam answered spontaneously.

Taylor closed her eyes and was about to vent her frustration again when her phone vibrated from her pocket, making Taylor stop from taking out her frustration on Liam.

Liam sighed in relief and Taylor began to reach into the pocket of her white coat. The girl squinted to find an unknown number appearing to contact her. Taylor rolled her eyes before looking hard at Liam.

"This must be your curly friend!"

Liam grinned at her and glanced at the clock on the wall. "Well, he is serious about calling you at exactly ten forty-five." Taylor glanced at the clock that did show at 10:45.

Taylor sighed. "What should I say? What if he's a dangerous stalker who has bad intentions for me?"

Liam hurriedly shook his head. "No, he's not like that! I guarantee!"

Taylor looked at Liam menacingly before sighing and decided to take the call.

"Hello-,"

'Is the operation over, Doctor Swift?'

Taylor was stunned before moving her cellphone away from her ear, staring at the screen in surprise and bringing it closer to her ear. Her heart pounded abysmally. This sound, his voice. . .

"Harry?!"