𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 36 - Curiosity Angered the Cat

Start from the beginning

"Thank you again, Miss Ruby Jane and Miss Jisoo, and nice to see you again, Lisa." Nancy said as she followed Suzy out of the building.

Jennie's grip is really hurting me right now. "Ouch!" I exclaimed as she abruptly let go of my hand.

"I'm sorry." She said without looking at me.

"J-Jen.-" I'm talking to her when we hear Rosé's voice.

"Hello girls!" Rosé exclaimed, going straight to Jisoo and kiss her. "I miss you so much, babe." She said, smiling at Jisoo unnie. "Are those your new models? They look hot, especially the taller one." She asked, drawing a frown from Jisoo.

"Are you checking them out, baby?" Jisoo asked.

Rosé suddenly shook her head.

"Of course not! What's with the long faces, babe? What happened here?" Rosé asked of Jisoo unnie.

"Well, we didn't realize our Lalisa was so friendly-" Unnie replied, but I abruptly cut her off, I can't take it any longer if they tease me.

"Are we leaving now?" I suddenly asked.

"I'm just going to get my stuff in my office." Jennie explained.

"You're coming with us?" I asked, perplexed.

"Is there a problem, Lisa?" Jennie said with her face expressionless. Damn, why can't I just zip this mouth of mine?

"N-no, fine, we'll wait for you here." I stutter. She just rolled her eyes at me before she left,

"Damn you two, I thought I'd only be a third wheel to your date." I grumbled. "I'm not ready to eat dinner with the three of you." I explained.

"The three of us or to Jennie only, I know you miss her as well Lalisa. Stop fighting yourself." Jisoo unnie said.

"Stop avoiding her, Lisa." Rosé said. Do they know I haven't talked to Jennie since that night? Did Jennie tell them about it? I'm about to ask them, but they're both lost in their own worlds.

"Baby, I'm just going to get my things in my office as well. Would you like to come with me?" Jisoo asked Rosé, who simply shook her head

"I'll just stay here with this monkey." Rosé explained. Jisoo unnie kissed Rosé on the lips once more before leaving the two of us.

"You chipmunk, you set me up!" I scowl at her, but she just sticks her tongue out at me. I'm about to smack her when my phone rings, so I answer it right away.

I ended the call after a few minutes, and the two just arrived. "Who called you?" Rosé asked. I took a deep breath as I looked at the three of them.

"Uhm, Seulgi called me a while ago and said Jimin returned from London. She asked me to hang out with them in the club. I know the three of you don't like going there, so if you don't mind, can I go with you some other time besides Jennie will go with the two of you?" I told them. The three of them are expressionless when they look at me. Oh no, I'm doomed.

"We're going with you." Jennie suddenly said.

"But you don't like drinking, and -" I'm not done speaking when she cuts me off.

"I know what I want now, Lisa." Jennie said, her gaze fixed on mine. I don't understand what she's saying.

"That's a great idea, Jendeukie. We haven't all been in a club in a long time, and I'd like to see Jimin as well." Jisoo unnie said.

"Me, too. I think I need a drink. This week has been quite exhausting." Rosé said. These two are ridiculous.

"But we are still in our business attire?" I asked.