Page 3: Yuck

KONGPOB'S POV

"Kongpob, wake up. We'll be late for the BBQ dinner. They will tease us again."

I can hear P'Arthit's irritated voice as he tries to pull me out of the bed.

I went home first as my Monday class ends at 4PM. I took a nap and the next thing I know is that P'Arthit is beside me trying to wake me up.

"What time is it now?", I did not open my eyes.

"It's 6PM already. Wake up please. We will be late.", he tried to pull me out of the bed again.

I pulled him back... enough for him to be on top of me.

"Kongpob!", that was pretty loud. He's like only four inches away from face.

"Shhhhh— let me sleep for few more minutes. You know I slept very late last night. Please."

I wrapped my arms around him, not letting him go.

"OK OK, but please release me already. I'm heavy.", he tried to push me, but I hugged him even tighter.

"You smell so good, P'Arthit.", I even raised my head so my nose can touch his hair.

"Kongpob!", again. I almost had my eardrums broken.

I slightly opened my eyes and I can see how red his face and ears are.

"Let me go please. I will let you sleep, promise. We'll leave 7PM?", he moved his eyebrows up and down.

Why do you have to be this cute? Everything you do is just so lovable.

I rolled him down from left so I can be on top of him. In an instant, we have already changed position, though my body doesn't touch his. My arms are trunked on his sides; my legs clipped his, and my eyes are fixed on his.

"HEP HEP, what are you doing?", he moved his head – left to right to left to right to left.

"I just want to look at your face. Why are you so cute? You're irresistible. You're making me hor-"

"Ouch!", he kicked my balls with his knee!

I immediately get off from him and grabbed it while checking if they're still okay.

"P'Arthit! What if you broke them? You're so mean.", I sat on the side of the bed.

He got off from bed and sat beside me.

"Did I hit you too hard?", he was looking down there where he hit me.

I looked at him. I can see how guilty his eyes are. How can he believe that he might broke it with such a weak kick?

"Nope, they will be fine. Can I kiss you?", I instantly pushed my body towards him so my lips can touch his. I know him so well that for sure he will not allow me.

It was a sweet passionate kiss. Is he this guilty that he didn't reject my kiss?

*ring ring*

What the f*ck! Who's that?

He stood up and took the phone as if nothing happens.

"Hello. This is Arthit.", he moved the phone away as the person from the other line answered.

The phone is not even on loudspeaker mode but I can hear P'Bright's annoying voice.

"What time are you planning to come here? Everyone's here already except the two of you. Don't tell me you're still boni---", P'Arthit dropped the call.

"I told you they will tease us. You never learn. Go wash your face so we can leave ASAP. If they tease us, I will not let you sleep here tonight.", his voice sounds really annoyed but he still handed me the towel. P'Arthit always takes care of me.

"What? Okay, let's just stay here. You know how bully your friends are. There's not a chance that they will not tease you. I don't want to sleep outside.", I lay down again.

"Fine! I won't let you sleep outside. Just hurry up. I'm hungry.", he pulled me out of the bed again.

I took off my shirt and put it in his head before quickly heading to the bathroom.

"I love you always, P'Arthit."

"Yuck!", he forcefully threw the shirt back to my face.