Page 1: Pervert

KONGPOB'S POV

"Kongpob!"

I hastily get up with my eyes closed, like a zombie. Today is the first day of sophomore's first semester and I only had few hours of sleep due to the party that Tew hosted last night to celebrate the last day of our vacation. We finished around 3AM and when I arrived at the dorm, I remember seeing P'Arthit with his head hazer killer eyes. I'm pretty sure if I was sane last night, I received a lot of talking, good thing I don't know what happened.

"Do you know how many times I called your name before you finally decided to get up?

Here we go. He's angry.

"Don't you know that today is the first day of school?"

Ohooo, he's not done yet.

"Why are you so irresponsible?"

I scratched my head and quietly got off from the bed. He was facing the cabinet trying to hang the wet towel, so he didn't see me approach him. I am about to hug him from the back, with my arms wide open when he turned around and is about to say something ---

"Why are you ----", he didn't finish it as I was hugging him already. His 180-degree turn was in a perfect timing. I immediately closed my arms and embraced him as tight as I can. I made sure his head leans into my shoulder.

There was a five second silence until "Kongpob!".

"What are you doing?", he annoyingly asked.

He tried to get away, but I told him "Shhhhh, P'Arthit, few more seconds please."

I gave him a kiss on his head and he finally grabbed by back and gave me the hug back.

after few seconds...

"Kongpob!"

I instantly released him and locked my eyes into his.

"You are reeking of alcohol!"

I just smiled and acted as if I am going to kiss him.

"Yuck!", he said as he steps forward to iron his shirt.

"Wait." I teasingly said. "P'Arthit kap. Did you... undress me last night and change me into my sleeping clothes?"

I can see how panicked his eyes were, looking from left to right, up and down, but he can't look at me.

"You can see it anytime, even if I am not drunk, I will allow you, love. You can even tou-", I wasn't able to finish it as he threw the towel straight to my face.

"How can you say that? EWWW! PERVERT! Go take a shower now so we can leave soon, or both of us will be late on the first day!"

I walked towards the bathroom and right before entering, I grabbed his left hand and took him inside the shower with me. He tried to get away, but the splash from the shower was too strong that he got more wet than me. 

I can see how irritated and angry P'Arthit was but that doesn't stop me from undertaking what I have been wanting to do. My lips touched his and from that moment, I am certain, that we are late on the first day of this academic year's semester.